05/28 - Sundae Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
So I am finally facing the truth that, while I can sometimes make up to $600 a month turking part time around my ft job and being a single mom, the reality that works best for my life and keeps the balance is accepting and being ok with the reality that I'm a $200-$300 per month earner.

However, thanks to @mturkcrowd.com, I am able to make that amount in 1/8th the time it took me to make it when I first started turking.

So, like, for realz, love you all and I'm sooooooooooo thankful!

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
I worry they would chew through the plastic and possibly choke?
Oh, definitely. Olive would eat that in 2 seconds. The little shit developed this annoying habit of late where she destroys her bark box toy the same day she gets it. Sigh. She's lucky she's cute.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
So I am finally facing the truth that, while I can sometimes make up to $600 a month turking part time around my ft job and being a single mom, the reality that works best for my life and keeps the balance is accepting and being ok with the reality that I'm a $200-$300 per month earner.

However, thanks to @mturkcrowd.com, I am able to make that amount in 1/8th the time it took me to make it when I first started turking.

I think it's great that you are able to supplement your income and have found a way to be able to provide for you and your son. I hope that good things come your way.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I came to the realization that my health was more important than turking. Some weeks, I can be a high earner and some weeks, I can't. I finally stopped beating myself up about it. It is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.