05/26 - Feelin Frisky Friday!

Which Captain should win this week?

• scrmcasey (http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/817900/)

Votes: 48 44.0%
  • Sweetiepuff (http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/818069/)

Votes: 41 37.6%
  • Sara Gates (http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/817963/)

Votes: 20 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Then just go see a show with her as a human being and don't expect anything out of it man, enjoy the music and her company, if you don't expect anything to happen then there's no pressure, it's just hanging out and having a good time.
you're right like always, pleco

Reactions: Pleco

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Then just go see a show with her as a human being and don't expect anything out of it man, enjoy the music and her company, if you don't expect anything to happen then there's no pressure, it's just hanging out and having a good time.
Wait. Girls are human beings? I'm gonna have to think about this one. I thought I was just sex on a stick.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
i dont have a crush on this young girl

I have a crush on the other woman
I feel like the reality of the situation is that she's pretty much just into adulthood, and you're 27. Legal, acceptable, all of that crap aside, there are going to be pretty big differences in mentality and places in life. If you're sure she's not into you like that, go for it. Otherwise, I'd listen to Squatty @Squatty and make it a group thing - or make it clear you aren't interested in her romantically before you hang out.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
You fall too quickly and too far

Try to make friends first
that's how you fall in the friend zone. i usually take the scenic route to the same spot though

Reactions: mboone73

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I joke about you getting arrested. but if you're seriously aiming that young even just to hang out. You're gonna get your shit wrecked one of these days. That 19 year old (not this one specifically) is really gonna be a 15 year old looking for a party .. etc etc. Cause you fall too fast. Guess who gets thrown in jail? Peachy @PeachyRider

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
that's how you fall in the friend zone. i usually take the scenic route to the same spot though
Who gives a fuck about being in the friend zone? Just have a thousand female friends, it's not a big deal as long as you don't create stupid imaginary feelings for them.

When the right person comes, it will be better for the relationship if you start as friends and build from there

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I joke about you getting arrested. but if you're seriously aiming that young even just to hang out. You're gonna get your shit wrecked one of these days. That 19 year old (not this one specifically) is really gonna be a 15 year old looking for a party .. etc etc. Cause you fall too fast. Guess who gets thrown in jail? Peachy @PeachyRider
I don't like this 19 yr old like that. I like another woman who's older. I haven't hung with another person under 22 since I became legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.