05/25 - Toucan Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
I am surprised they haven't done a split yet. Are they planning some sort of buy back?
I highly doubt either of those things will happen anytime soon since they keep putting money into other things :/

Reactions: kryss and Squatty

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey about the NFL | PANDA
Requester: Michael Alley [A259Y2RQHM0BHQ] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 4.40][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 5.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Survey Link Instructions (Click to expand) We are conducting a survey about the NFL. If you watch NFL games regularly, please take this survey. DO NOT TAKE THIS SURVEY IF YOU DO NOT WATCH THE NFL.
Time: 10 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100, HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90, Location is US
Peachy @PeachyRider

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Eftychios A. Pnevmatikakis

Try saying that 5 times fast. I just did.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Morning all! What's making you happy today?
A couple of weeks ago I noticed I was turning into a real chubby checkers, so I decided to eat better and less and cut soda completely out. Since the 15th I've lost 4 and a half pounds, I'm sure a lot of that is just water weight but still. It's nice to see progress.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago I noticed I was turning into a real chubby checkers, so I decided to eat better and less and cut soda completely out. Since the 15th I've lost 4 and a half pounds, I'm sure a lot of that is just water weight but still. It's nice to see progress.
yer still fat

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I highly doubt either of those things will happen anytime soon since they keep putting money into other things :/
And they don't even pay dividends.

Reactions: kryss and YAHU

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
And goal
PE $52.00

Still need to hit weekly goal. If I can do that, I will engage lazy turker mode

Last edited:

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Yesterday I accidentally submitted a hit without even taking the survey - thought I was clicking on the link to the survey but clicked on submit instead. I just chalked it up to my stupidity and waited for the rejection. The requestor sent me an email stating I did not provide a code to the survey so I replied back telling him what happened and he allowed me to take the survey and submit the code to him. I just wanted to give a shout out to him for being a cool requestor.

Requestor's name: Weihuang Wong

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i haven't had soda in over 3 years. people say that after a while you won't miss the taste. i'd still :kill: for a Dr. Pepper

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
There's no harm in enjoying the crisp refreshing taste of Dr Pepper® every now and again.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Congrats! I remember the first couple weeks were the toughest when I cut out soda. Now I don't even miss it. :turkfit:

(and don't think I didn't notice that you said nothing about cutting out cheese... glad your priorities are still in the right place)

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
Don't forget that "fall prevention challenge" starts today in 2 and half hours for you guys who signed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.