05/23 - Technically Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys I took yesterday off and it looks like I missed a totally normal day where nothing exceptional occurred and another day passed where no one was given masters and there was no celebrating or happiness.
yup...everybody just had a case of the Mondaze....normal stuff

Reactions: C to the J

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Never going to get it over here.
I ship out on time....but too often I forget to add the tracking numbers on time. :banghead:
Little behind here, but do you print out your postage online through ebay? I purchased a $20 scale and just ship everything from home. Tracking numbers are uploaded automatically that way and you save money on postage by going through ebay.

TheresaofAlbion

Working for noms
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: How to search for a scene | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Skaak Outomaat [A1SU42Q7OVDE00] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: Given a sentence describing a scene, select words that could be used to search for that scene.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 96
Reward: $0.03
Qualifications: Location is one of: GB, US; Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
That is a lot of none of the above?

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Little behind here, but do you print out your postage online through ebay? I purchased a $20 scale and just ship everything from home. Tracking numbers are uploaded automatically that way and you save money on postage by going through ebay.
I've been meaning to do that but at the same time going to the post office gives me an excuse to get out of the house.....and then I use that excuse to go shopping.

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Causal Learning and Reasoning | PANDA
Requester: LearnThinkDo Lab (UPitt) [A371SKIO6C9FQQ] (Contact)
Description: You will learn and reason about causal relationships (e.g., the increase in Stock 1 caused an increase in Stock 2). This is a research study being conducted through the University of Pittsburgh.
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Sweet, Amazon shipped my things using Ontrac. Now I have plenty of time to prepare an e-mail to customer service about how I never received my things.
I've actually never had a problem with Ontrac. I always get worried when they use USPS.

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Play a game!(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Professor de Langhe [A0312140TRK4T3VB1N25] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.18] [Fast: 4.85] [Comm: 4.38] [Fair: 4.92] [Reviews: 73] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $8.56/hr] [Pen: 0.08 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
! THIS HIT REQUIRES CHROME OR FIREFOX ! Carefully read instructions, play a game!
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [1887594416-44219] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US;

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I h8 Oklahoma :aikon3:

Also I never went by anything cool. I was just Tigobitties, Bushy (not what you think), Punky, and Gulliver :cliff:

And Daaaammmmnnnn Giiiina :eyeroll:
Understandable, given what you've told me about your time here.

And those all sound like pretty cool names to me! (Even though I am notoriously uncool, so I probably can't be trusted.) One of my favorite kitties was named Punky (Punky Brewster aka Princess Purrsius of the MeowMeow Galaxy), so that's my favorite of the ones you listed.

I'm not sure I've made any valid contributions in this reply.. My brain is all over the place today, apparently.

Reactions: C to the J

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a production line simulation game | PANDA
Requester: David Cantor [A1IS0LLV7N75R] (Contact)
Description: Research study that involves running a production line simulation game
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; dups has not been granted; Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85;
11 minutes

Reactions: The Bad Ash

aturkerhiding

Reaction score
I did 10..gonna wait and see
These remind me of the Technology and Research hits. Look at an image, then describe it..the instructions say to jump in to the description
Don't start your descriptions with This is an image of..., A picture of..., or similar.

This seems like a backwards version. More than likely, they have an image that was described this way, and are using AI to come up with relevant search terms to eventually automate it.

I wouldn't worry about there not being a lot of relevant choices, in a new ai system there usually aren't.

Reactions: TheresaofAlbion

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
So do master requesters reject more? Do I need to be MORE vigilant than I already am? I assume I can get it taken away. Will someone who has masters (For a little while) send me a message so I can ask all my strange questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.