05/22 - Meerkat Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
That 22000 is probably inflated to high heaven. I wonder how many active masters holders there are.
Probably not that many? If that number includes all people who have been granted it ever and it started in 2011 and Panos says around 50% of the workers are new every year, with the "half life" of a worker being about a year. So... math that out.

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
So are people recently applying for masters or are they just throwing them out at once for those that have applied
I've been sending in threatening emails via the contact page and twitter for months now.

Glad it's finally paid off.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Everyone quit pooping their pants about barcodes, they stood us up last week anyway! Probably gone for another 6 months.

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I think the biggest thing will be lack of captchas... I am sure work will still be so so and many closed quals still in place but, it's nice to say I got it. I think this will greatly decrease the amount of masters work available and I bet they will be watching more closely, especially with the new site and all... I am still optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.