05/19 - Toy Fox Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
This was awful. Did the whole thing and it took about 15 mins and at the very end it said I was screened out.
Did you miss an attention Check? I did it and got a code.

Reactions: YAHU

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Man I've been waiting all night now
That's how long I been

Title: Decision-Making Survey(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Ania [A137Z5BZBGSCXN] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.50 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 11 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Decision-Making Survey, 5-10 minutes
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 10
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Exc: [340783643-12485] has not been granted;Location is one of: US

Last edited:
Reactions: Zick and jan

plrs199

Reaction score
Did you miss an attention Check? I did it and got a code.
I definitely caught both attention checks. Not sure if this falls under survey content or not but it said this at the end:

Unfortunately, you were screened out due to one or more of the following reasons:
1. Quota has been exceeded for one or more of your demographic criteria.
2. You do not fall within the targeted age range for this survey.
3. You failed to pass an attention check.

Sorry mods if it qualifies as survey content. Go ahead and edit it if it is.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
I've spent my entire adult life working in the food and bev industry, and quite honestly I like it. Sure, some people are jerks, but that's part of the experience. Some people are really enjoyable though, and the fact of the matter is, (and this is another thing that Mturk taught me) I'll never meet the good people if I don't leave my house. Every once in a while you get the sweetest couple or family or just one individual and you have the opportunity to make their lunch or their dinner really special. I love that. Especially in this town, where people are coming here for vacations and special experiences.
:love:

Reactions: Tuesday

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've spent my entire adult life working in the food and bev industry, and quite honestly I like it. Sure, some people are jerks, but that's part of the experience. Some people are really enjoyable though, and the fact of the matter is, (and this is another thing that Mturk taught me) I'll never meet the good people if I don't leave my house. Every once in a while you get the sweetest couple or family or just one individual and you have the opportunity to make their lunch or their dinner really special. I love that. Especially in this town, where people are coming here for vacations and special experiences.
I agree, it can be great to see/meet those great customers. It just has its ups and downs, like any job. For every crazy customer story I have, there's an opposite one about a neat customer that I will similarly never forget.

Reactions: Tuesday

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
Title: Questions about food choices (~5-10 min) - $2 payment | PANDA
Requester: Carnegie Mellon CRPC Lab [A2QZUGLU9M0YNP] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.50 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.42 Generosity
★★★★ 4.80 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.85 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 27 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: The HIT is composed of 3 parts. The first can be done now, the other 2 are to be completed later in the day. You must complete all 3 surveys to receive compensation. Please don't accept the HIT if you completed a food choice CRPC Lab study in April.
Time: 12 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US;Study 1 has not been granted
not a fan of the set-up, but the actual survey portion of this is probably only about 5-7 minutes

glad they posted at lunch time

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
Title: Quick and Easy Test (CHROME AND FIREFOX ONLY) | PANDA
Requester: Jeffrey Grimes [A3RLK1CIQE0LNM] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.60 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.06 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.83 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 125 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: -
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 58
Reward: $1.01
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

Reactions: Kuddish

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I have worked a lot in food industry in between different periods in my life; dishwasher, cook, occasional waiter, pizza delivery, barback and occasional bartender. my mom was a waitress, my first wife was a waitress and bartender, my sister was a waitress and bartender. I enjoyed the hell out of it. Food service is a lot like turk. its crazy, the money comes and goes in spurts, if you're good you make more than the lazy people. Hours are all over the place, and people are generally fun loving. So many crazy stories have come from those jobs, many more than what has come from my office jobs.

Odd things too that stick in the mind. One morning on a breakfast shift it was very slow and i was sitting out front with my buddy who was waiting tables, or actually not doing a good job at it. I looked up and his one customer was eating his meal with his coffee cup perched on his head. I still lol when i think of that.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
:sofa:
there gets to be a time when it just isn't winning anymore................

Nope. I'm still winning dammit. Just because I look 60 doesn't mean I feel it!

Reactions: YAHU and jan
Status
Not open for further replies.