05/19 - Ferret Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
OT, but do you remember that commercial with the chick who was like, this is your brain? And this is your brain on drugs? SMASH!

And I was all like, you just wasted that egg, you b.

I don't know why I thought of that.

Reactions: Pippa

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Haha. See? You've brightened up my night just by posting that! Now it's stuck in my head indefinitely. (Better than a Taylor Swift song being there)
Well, thank you! And believe it or not ... I don't think I've ever heard Taylor Swift sing, although I hear she is stellar. What would you recommend I listen to first? (And remember, I'm ollllllld school.)

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I'm totally getting chickens for my own eggs when we move in August. Wilco has baby chicks and ducks right now!

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
OT, but do you remember that commercial with the chick who was like, this is your brain? And this is your brain on drugs? SMASH!

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score

That commercial might be the reason I tried drugs.

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Well, thank you! And believe it or not ... I don't think I've ever heard Taylor Swift sing, although I hear she is stellar. What would you recommend I listen to first? (And remember, I'm ollllllld school.)
Nothing. Lol. Listen to some quality music instead. Taylor Swift is just something someone uses to get stuck in your head to annoy you (My old roommate used to sing the first words to some of her popular songs and it was over from there). You're better off never listening to her.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score

Dude, same. Like if you want me to pay attention, don't be cooking a delicious breakfast with your druggy egg brain.

Reactions: LlamaRhama

aturkerhiding

Reaction score
My military service was the best work I ever did, and I'm particularly proud that I belong to a four-generation family. So thank you for the kind words.

And no, it hasn't. I'm just trying to fight too many battles at once. Thank you for asking. I was just about to take a walk, see if that helps, then do some more work, maybe. What a crappy way to try and make a living. [ Don't pay too much attention to what I might say right now; right now, everything is negative. But ... your note was a bright spot in my day. :) ]
If you want someone to talk to let me know. My brother in law was military, has lots of bad days. We all live together so it's something I'm pretty familiar with. I also haven't left my house in like a week, so if you want someone to shoot the shit with let me know.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Nothing. Lol. Listen to some quality music instead. Taylor Swift is just something someone uses to get stuck in your head to annoy you (My old roommate used to sing the first words to some of her popular songs and it was over from there). You're better off never listening to her.
Funny

Reactions: Rerun
Status
Not open for further replies.