05/19 - Ferret Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aturkerhiding

Reaction score
To participate you should be Married or cohabiting Your partner should be also willing to participate (both partners participating are required for $4.00 payment) Had a hurtful offense in your relationship at some time 18 years old, read English easily, and believe in a God (monotheistic).
and have visited a foreign country in the last 60 days, been involved in a car wreck at least once, and voted independent in the last election. Also must love dogs.

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
I WILL NOT GET OUT.

Golden Oreos > Chocolate Oreos
Lemon filling > Vanilla filling

THIS IS PROOF. DEAL WIT IT.

(you like how I show up only to talk about cookies?)

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
and have visited a foreign country in the last 60 days, been involved in a car wreck at least once, and voted independent in the last election. Also must love dogs.
To be fair,if you don't love dogs you might mess up their research because you're incredibly wrong and should be on some kind of watchlist.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I WILL NOT GET OUT.

Golden Oreos > Chocolate Oreos
Lemon filling > Vanilla filling

THIS IS PROOF. DEAL WIT IT.

(you like how I show up only to talk about cookies?)
There are six lemon donuts on my stove if you want them. They aren't mine, but I"ll give them away for forum likes.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Oreos as a whole are a pretty garbage cookie, unless they are crushed up and used in Cookies and Cream ice cream
I said this nearly word for word yesterday as I was enjoying a rare cookies and cream milk shake. I love ice cream, don't eat it nearly often enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.