Not open for further replies.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Do you have any recommendations about books on the history of art? Or the history of Western art? I know one book couldn't possibly cover everything but I'm looking for something that will give me a foundation if I want to learn more about certain stuff later.

If you want more in-depth books, I'll PM you a library.

Reactions: Pleco

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Mr. Krabs

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decision making task (average extra bonus of $3.00) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Annika Dukek [A3HM3BEL8RD9IZ] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: Perform a decision making task with other Mechanical Turk workers. Bonuses are awarded based on performance. The task will take 45-60 minutes. If you accept this HIT you will have to fully participate in the task in order to get paid. Note that this game requires several workers at the same time and if we are unable to recruit the required number of players we will ask you to return the HIT and the game will be rescheduled for another time.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: None;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
Is this waiting for players for anyone else?

Reactions: catnapped

LisaPisa

Reaction score
If not for this:

I'd probably buy this:

But I don't think it's reasonable to spend $800+ on a chair if you can't sit in it first.
I'm sitting in that chair and would say it's worth it. You can order directly from HM, and they'll send it to you in the coolest box ever. CS was great, too.

Reactions: kryss and Kerek
Reaction score
Title: Decision making task (average extra bonus of $3.00) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Annika Dukek [A3HM3BEL8RD9IZ] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: Perform a decision making task with other Mechanical Turk workers. Bonuses are awarded based on performance. The task will take 45-60 minutes. If you accept this HIT you will have to fully participate in the task in order to get paid. Note that this game requires several workers at the same time and if we are unable to recruit the required number of players we will ask you to return the HIT and the game will be rescheduled for another time.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: None;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
Is this working for anyone?

Reactions: catnapped

aturkerhiding

Reaction score
I was kidding. I pretty much stopped doing crowdsurf when they introduced their new platform and said they were going to leave mturk, even though they never followed through
Damn. I just signed my bil up. He signed up for mturk but got denied for now. Prolific and a decent amount of cs could have made it worthwhile for him to work a couple hours a day on.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $39.64 + Bonuses: $6.14 = $45.78 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10)

going home from work early today. had a good week, about $275. i guess i'll do the kentucky derby preakness swarm at 4 later.

D

Deleted member 526

Damn. I just signed my bil up. He signed up for mturk but got denied for now. Prolific and a decent amount of cs could have made it worthwhile for him to work a couple hours a day on.
how commonly are people getting denied these days? does anyone know if they give a reason for denying some people?

Reactions: Kerek
Status
Not open for further replies.