05/19 - Ferret Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
They've been super slow for me for a while now. I stopped even trying.
I think they were throttling the batch last night because they took forever to get into my que, but once they did they actually worked. UGH, I was hoping for a good day today.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I don't have the moves that ElleWoods @ElleWoods has... or the youth... or the chutzpah.

She wins by default.
Is that really you?! If so, you really are an adorable wart. Also, I like your shirt!
beer is pretty much always a bad idea because it tastes like piss and dirt. Margaritas all the way!
Nah, get you some craft beer. I hated beer my whole life and felt the same way about it. Then I moved to NC and my friend was working at a craft brew pub. It changed my life!

(Special shoutout to Foothills Brewery in Winston-Salem and their People's Porter and Sexual Chocolate for being amazing!)
If I did that after a margarita, I wouldn't have had pants on...then i'd be REALLY popular.
Hands you a margarita.
*waits*
What does your dog do when you dance? (Or I guess we'll see later lol)

My dog looks seriously concerned for my well being when I try to exercise. He crawls under my arms when I try to do push-ups to stop me. :ROFL:
"Human, do you need assistance?! Human, are you okay? Human, don't worry I will save you!"

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Short story and questions about a customer service encounter | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Hofstra University AOP [A3DAEBR1MZSOYG] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.67] [Fast: 1.89] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 4.33] [Reviews: 17] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Please read our short story and answer a few questions about a customer service encounter
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
They were working fine with the pool ones last night, but I don't even look at these pins ones - there is no way to make those profitable, imo.
They've been one of my more profitable batches for a while, today its mobile communications networks and last night it was bridges. I dont see any pins.

Lila. B.

eh.
Contributor
Reaction score
Ugh. Toric contacts are the worse. Feels like dust in the corner of my eyes constantly.

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
They've been one of my more profitable batches for a while, today its mobile communications networks and last night it was bridges. I dont see any pins.
Oh I see, you mean the DGIS ones. The actual picsfromabove were up last night. They have some icky ones there now that ask you to "pin" a bunch of different things.

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh I see, you mean the DGIS ones. The actual picsfromabove were up last night. They have some icky ones there now that ask you to "pin" a bunch of different things.
Yea they've changed requester names a few times, I cant really see the pics too well when I have to pin livestock or dwellings so I'm skipping those. With a massive batch of the mobile comm's up I was hoping to do quite a bit of those today but it looks like that plan has failed.

Reactions: Kallee
Status
Not open for further replies.