05/12 - Mental Awareness Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I wasn't really planning on working today, but I just realized if I can make $10, I will hit a weekly of $400.
I may try for it, but I have to go to my kids school soon for a Festival/dance thing.

TheresaofAlbion

Working for noms
Contributor
Reaction score
not with that TO. I guess i'll go grab something to eat.
The TO is they are basically PFA. Talking about the drop that has been there a yr. And the fact that they freeze like PFA did every once in awhile. They are something until something comes along.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I wasn't really planning on working today, but I just realized if I can make $10, I will hit a weekly of $400.
I may try for it, but I have to go to my kids school soon for a Festival/dance thing.
go go go go go go go go go!

Reactions: Squatty

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Reactions: raelefae

charlie

Reaction score
it's friday. I'm not on call finally (for a week anyways) and i'm going to a brewery tonight for a graduation party. good start to the weekend:D

Reactions: raelefae

mans0n

Reaction score
I value my quality of labor over earning money.
Sure I could do 100 of the hits, but could I do them correctly and well? No.

But that is just me.

It's not only you.

I've done easily over 250,000 maps for DigitalGlobe and I also did 1 each of these batches and stopped.

I don't think I've got enough of an idea of what the target is... and as its a validation campaign I think that is quite important.

Maybe other folks have a better idea than I do,.. maybe they're just guessing...

Maybe DigitalGlobe wants peoples best guess on these (When I've spoken to them before they've always spoken about simply giving your best effort) ... But I'd rather keep the qual than earn $30 today if guessing doesn't cut it.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Watch a short interview and answer some questions(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Darden Behavioral Lab [A1Z3WDC2OU0760] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.50 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.48 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.89 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 28 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Study on hiring decisions: 1.50 for 15 minutes
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 34
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Exc: [31559520-42874] has not been granted;Location is one of: US

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
It's not only you.

I've done easily over 250,000 maps for DigitalGlobe and I also did 1 each of these batches and stopped.

I don't think I've got enough of an idea of what the target is... and as its a validation campaign I think that is quite important.

Maybe other folks have a better idea than I do,.. maybe they're just guessing...

Maybe DigitalGlobe wants peoples best guess on these (When I've spoken to them before they've always spoken about simply giving your best effort) ... But I'd rather keep the qual than earn $30 today if guessing doesn't cut it.
I really feel like the schools and prisons look exactly the same. Which kind of makes sense, if you think about it!

P L A Y E R 9 1

Don't Mind The Salt!
Contributor
Reaction score
The TO is they are basically PFA. Talking about the drop that has been there a yr. And the fact that they freeze like PFA did every once in awhile. They are something until something comes along.
I value my quality of labor over earning money.
Sure I could do 100 of the hits, but could I do them correctly and well? No.

But that is just me.
i was talking about the ones from yesterday which were much easier to identify. The ones from today i agree. You just know them results aren't going to be pretty.

Last edited:
Reactions: catnapped
Status
Not open for further replies.