minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
y'all're all nonsense.

minkyboodle @minkyboodle

Your plan worked.
See? Even when I'm trying to be good, shenans happen. It's that gypsy curse, I tell ya!
Hopefully it will die down ... it may not appear to some that feelings can be involved when making something creative like you did :) Some shit seems to catch like wildfire in here though some days LoL
I'm doing my best to laugh along with it, all things considered. I do wonder if those continuing to carry on with it caught the part where the error was caused by a learning disability, but I've had it my whole life so I'm not going to get too down about it.

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short Consumer Coffee Survey(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Boston Decision Laboratory [A15HTJTGHH26A2] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.80] [Fast: 4.40] [Comm: 3.24] [Fair: 4.33] [Reviews: 245] [ToS: 5]
TO 2:
[Rate: $13.85/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Auto Approval:
30 days
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [1384291-42719] has not been granted ; 7fa66913 has not been granted ; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
Coffee coffee coffee!!!!!! Wheeeeeee!

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Those things always hurt, no matter who says them.
Just take some time to process and feel your feelings, and then move on.
If there are negative things that are true, make a plan to change them.
If the negative things are all false, screw him.
Long story short he blames me for him not being able to be a father to his son. He cheated on me by joining a swingers club (big part of our divorce) Even after our divorce I stayed in the same house until a little over a year ago and kept the same phone number I'd had since before we were married. So he always knew where I was and how to get in touch with me. I never denied him calling or visiting. The times I did try to arrange a visit he canceled last minute blaming it on whatever BS he could come up with. He's now up to 7 children that I know of, my son was his 4th. Really the only "negative" thing he said that was true is that I smoke weed for my anxiety to help me sleep at night. Unfortunately that didn't even help last night. Plus it's legal medicinally here in FL and I'm arranging and appointment with a doctor or whatever I need to do ASAP. IDK I just don't get how you can walk out on a child like he did and then blame it on the mother when I made it super easy on him up until about a year ago when I said F*CK this and moved to FL to start my own life instead of waiting for him to decide to be a father.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
ok, so sandals are not considered slippers, right?

Reactions: Deleted member 526
Status
Not open for further replies.