04/25 - Tuesday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You should def chop your hair. You've got the face to pull off the shot hair look, plus imagine how much lighter you'll be without the extra hair. You could accept hits AT LEAST 2 seconds faster.
If Pleco @Honorable Judge Pleco says to do it, you should probably not. Unless it's thermos related.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Don't do it. I chopped off 8 inches in November, and it was my pregnancy hair growth, so thick, and long. Now all I grow is frizzy gray hair that breaks once it gets past my shoulders.
Basically half of it fell out post-baby (still going, who knows, maybe I'll end up with none), so I'm going to be in a weird situation regardless when it all starts coming back in :bag:

You should def chop your hair. You've got the face to pull off the shot hair look, plus imagine how much lighter you'll be without the extra hair. You could accept hits AT LEAST 2 seconds faster.
Accept hits... hahaha :rain:

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, do what I do when I get stuck: Flip a coin. Heads for haircut and Tails for not. Then if you feel like "ohno" on whatever it lands on you know which one you wanted in the first place.

That doesn't make any sense at all, does it?
I do that too!

Reactions: Jaded and Sondi

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: COMPLETE A SURVEY ABOUT COMMUNICATION AND CURRENT ISSUES | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Engaging News Project [A1GFR8HDSRKCK1] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: Give us your opinions about communication, news, and current issues
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
Good morning!

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
Just got an email, my Vera Kempe hit that was rejected will be overturned. Looks like they reviewed my work after I requested they look into the rejection.

"We have looked at your data, and we agree that you gave us effortful responses. I will reverse the rejection and you should receive payment soon. If you have any difficulties with this, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.

I would like to offer an explanation as to why your data was initially rejected. In the past, we have had difficulties with workers submitting non-responses and rushing through our experiment without putting effort into the task. In order to guard against this, we introduced an algorithm that attempts to catch people who complete the task very quickly and have submissions that could look like random input. Unfortunately, this flagged your responses as potentially dishonest. On closer inspection, I can see that you made a good attempt at the task, so I’m happy to count this as a false positive in our system."

Glad I held off on that TO review.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Just got an email, my Vera Kempe hit that was rejected will be overturned. Looks like they reviewed my work after I requested they look into the rejection.

"We have looked at your data, and we agree that you gave us effortful responses. I will reverse the rejection and you should receive payment soon. If you have any difficulties with this, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.

I would like to offer an explanation as to why your data was initially rejected. In the past, we have had difficulties with workers submitting non-responses and rushing through our experiment without putting effort into the task. In order to guard against this, we introduced an algorithm that attempts to catch people who complete the task very quickly and have submissions that could look like random input. Unfortunately, this flagged your responses as potentially dishonest. On closer inspection, I can see that you made a good attempt at the task, so I’m happy to count this as a false positive in our system."

Glad I held off on that TO review.
I just got the same email they said mine will be overturned as well :)

Now I have to edit the shitty T.O LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.