04/20 - The Blazing GARNiDELiA Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just another turker

I don't need no stinking Masters!
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a short survey about your yoga practice | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: UserInsights7 [A25K11463KTNWP] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.18] [Fast: 4.06] [Comm: 4.29] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 34] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $4.00/hr] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Tell us about your motivations and experiences practicing yoga
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: UserInsights7_inattentive_pillars has not been granted; UserInsights7_4Pillars_Completed_yoga_survey has not been granted;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.9
If I say NONE does that get me $1.25?

Reactions: ristiekay

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Really???
Ignore turkopticon ratings. 99.9% of all requesters will pay fairly and quickly.
"always open the survey link before accepting the HIT."

"Always read instructions before accepting the HIT so you don't have to return if you decide it's too difficult."

"Work on surveys they normally pay well."

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Never go for short cuts here. There are umpteen number of scripts over there. It may help you in the short term. But your account will get lost over a period of time. I did about 1.5 lak hits over a period of 6 years. My hit per earning on average is more than 0.10 cents. I never seek the help of any scripts and its just my hard self made earning.

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Never go for short cuts here. There are umpteen number of scripts over there. It may help you in the short term. But your account will get lost over a period of time. I did about 1.5 lak hits over a period of 6 years. My hit per earning on average is more than 0.10 cents. I never seek the help of any scripts and its just my hard self made earning.

The frightening thing is these are the same people who luck out in catching bigger surveys and possible closed quals.

Just another turker

I don't need no stinking Masters!
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a question I posted a HIT here from MTurk and it doesn't give my Avatar / info (using MTurk suite) - Is there something I need to set up?

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a question I posted a HIT here from MTurk and it doesn't give my Avatar / info (using MTurk suite) - Is there something I need to set up?
On refresh it should change to your info. Also, if multiple people paste the same hit only the first one posted will show.

Hank-Scorpio

My butt's for sitting, not for kissing.
Reaction score
The frightening thing is these are the same people who luck out in catching bigger surveys and possible closed quals.
Those must be some really shitty quals if hes only making $2,500 a year.

Last edited:
Reactions: humbleturker

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
No, that is what its supposed to look like. We all see it as your avatar and stuff, but in order to show that you posted the HIT, MTS has to build a fake post from the bbcode that is sent.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

What is that from?

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score
"Get money while it's good. You'll know what I mean because it's not always good."

Sounds like something our friend Yungskell @Yungskell would say lol

Reactions: The Bad Ash

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Looks like I missed out on some high level comedy. Serves me right for having a three hour nap - I get to miss out on that sweet, sweet .10 a minute scriptless good beautiful turkes money.

Reactions: Squatty
Status
Not open for further replies.