04/18 - The Hsu-Nami Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaxiDriver

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Noob question probably the first of many. Is there a way you can make the forum page auto load new posts or do you have to refresh the page each time to see new posts and scroll down from the top?

Reactions: kryss
D

Deleted member 526

Sprinkle some salt on too- kills any fleas or flea eggs by cutting them up and dehydrating them.

....what are we talking about?
the internet says that now that I am dirty and wet, I should put honey in my hair. beauty blogs aren't legit I don't think they know what they are talking about.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Noob question probably the first of many. Is there a way you can make the forum page auto load new posts or do you have to refresh the page each time to see new posts and scroll down from the top?
We have Live Update that auto-refreshes every few seconds (it technically adds any new comments on, doesn't refresh the entire page). It's a donation feature. You can read more about all of that here: http://www.mturkcrowd.com/donate/

Reactions: kryss and Kerek

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Sometimes you smell funny and you've had a green gummy bear stuck in your front teeth for at least 3 hours.
That gummy bear is guarding my mouth from the evils of broccoli, and he's doing a very good job. He's green cause he sucks all the grossness outta the veggies so I don't have to taste them, which is also where the funny smell comes from. :ghost:

Reactions: Rerun
Status
Not open for further replies.