04/18 - The Hsu-Nami Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else paranoid about this facebook live killer? I've watched way too many crime shows.

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Workplace Judgments Survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Jennifer L. Berdahl [A3PQFPY938XECH] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.07] [Fast: 3.56] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 3.67] [Reviews: 20] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: We are examining differences in how people form judgments about people in the workplace.
Time: 50 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.9

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Turkmaster not making an alert sound until I tab back to the page, even though I caught the hit 15 minutes ago. Anyone else? :thinking:
I think that's a chrome issue with the tabs you're not currently on being muted. Run Turkmaster in a different window and it should work.

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
No. But I actually shed a tear for the old man. You live your whole life, reach 74 just for that to happen.
It's horrible. Why people would make copies of that video and share it on social media is beyond me. Where's the compassion?

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
It's horrible. Why people would make copies of that video and share it on social media is beyond me. Where's the compassion?
he told the old man before he shot him. his ex girlfriend is the reason that is about to happen to him? I think. Uploading it online shows the man suffering and it reaches the masses. THus he can blame his ex girlfriend for all that also.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

alithia

Oblivion
Contributor
Reaction score
There's an argument that involves people facing the brutality of the situation. Same reason folks share pictures/videos from bombings or other acts of violence. We're so used to hearing about it, that sometimes it takes seeing it for people to really 'get it'. Also, FB and other platforms have previously taken these videos down, so there is a small section of users that see it as their duty to keep a copy and/or share to prevent it from being taken down.

Not something I'd personally do, but I do admit to watching the liveleak videos of various violent events, because I personally feel like it's my duty to know what is happening in a very personal way. It hurts me, but it also drives me to do more in my local community and to help where I can. It's easy for me to get complacent in my little bubble of peace. Not sure if that makes sense, I'm a weird person. :)

Mr. Krabs

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Personality and Individual Differences(~ 45 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Psychology [A35QM4BKNUJS0B] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: This is a 40-50 min survey where we will measure various individual differences, for example your personality, values, and aptitudes.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Exc: [568801-40251] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Mr. Krabs

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 10 minute academic survey with $1.50 completion award | PANDA
Requester: Marema Gaye [A20TYAINLB8A9O] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: You will be asked to complete an academic survey. Your eligibility to participate in this survey may depend on your participation in a prior HIT by this requester. You can check your eligibility by completing the first page of the survey. Thank you!
Time: 40 minutes
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: The Bad Ash
Status
Not open for further replies.