04/01 - Sudden Takeover Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You can't judge a show by watching "6 minutes" of it.
Some shows (ie. Parks & Rec) have shitty ass first seasons. The proper way to "Netflix" is to stick with a show, no matter how bad it is. That is how I find many gems but also suffer through some terrible shit.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey ducky @Ducky actually i was saying someone else needed a hug. I am kind of clueless and I didnt know if you needed a hug so that was like a just in case hug? In case maybe I shouldnt go around hugging people without permission.:embarrased:

Reactions: Drwho10

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I accidentally typed 3 and auto submitted the hit.
At least they were nice about it.
Some shows (ie. Parks & Rec) have shitty ass first seasons. The proper way to "Netflix" is to stick with a show, no matter how bad it is. That is how I find many gems but also suffer through some terrible shit.
This is truth. I hated office usa season one. I spent 40 bucks on a 6 episode season dvd set. But I gave season two a shot. Then it was like heaven.

Reactions: Vanyanka

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow thats dedication. Ive been glad ive done this a few times, like stuck through a couple episodes. But are you talking multiple seasons?

Reactions: Sara Gates

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score

This is truth. I hated office usa season one. I spent 40 bucks on a 6 episode season dvd set. But I gave season two a shot. Then it was like heaven.

Thats what she said.

Reactions: Michele and TobyF

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Wow thats dedication. Ive been glad ive done this a few times, like stuck through a couple episodes. But are you talking multiple seasons?
I will finish any show that I start on netflix, no matter how terrible it is. Now how much I pay attention is a different story, some become my watch when I'm relaxing show, or some become the background noise when I code show.

Reactions: TobyF

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Thats what she said.
I have a shirt that has the quote. Wore it to thanks giving one year. Grandma doesn't understand it.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a shirt that has the quote. Wore it to thanks giving one year. Grandma doesn't understand it.
Haha Did you explain? I hope not. (Also i was kind of proud of that one. Because it was about the office and everything. And im a dork. )

Reactions: Drwho10 and TobyF

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Haha Did you explain? I hope not. (Also i was kind of proud of that one. Because it was about the office and everything. And im a dork. )
We're all dorks. Wear the badge with honor. And I didn't explain. Ha ha

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I will finish any show that I start on netflix, no matter how terrible it is. Now how much I pay attention is a different story, some become my watch when I'm relaxing show, or some become the background noise when I code show.
Ok i can see that. I've "wasted" some good shows that ended up as background noise but catch some here and there so I didnt really want to watch them all over. But forcing myself to sit and focus on what i didnt like is different. Dammit im on my phone and i can see one little line and i have no idea if i said that right. Anyway: makes sense.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
oh. one more Q. does it have to do with cats?
because...you and cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.