03/28 - Money Monday, Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
that's a nice way to celebrate them overcoming that. if you do enough hits on mturk i hear they offer you a tattoo that gets placed on your ass that says property of jeff bezos
That tat will not be anywhere on my body! Ever!

(well unless he offers me a mil, then I'll so tat it up)

Reactions: Drwho10

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If anyone has it sitting in queue the $6.00 Curious_Mind HIT took me about 30-35 mins

Reactions: Pleco and MinkyMona

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone belong to any other online communities not related to turking that is so high drama that it makes you appreciate this place even more?

Reactions: Kerek

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: kryss

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Does anyone belong to any other online communities not related to turking that is so high drama that it makes you appreciate this place even more?
Reddit is so drama focused they don't even care if it's their drama

Reactions: Kerek

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
In a facebook mom group, I just watched one white middle aged woman call another middle aged white woman a white supremacist because she likes dreadlocks. And then said she'd "already had to deal with mansplaining today and couldn't EVEN with this bitch..."
Ughhhhhhhhhhh, you should hit me up and I'll invite you to my awesome parenting group where we're all hilarious and supportive.

Reactions: SpookyMyers

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
In a facebook mom group, I just watched one white middle aged woman call another middle aged white woman a white supremacist because she likes dreadlocks. And then said she'd "already had to deal with mansplaining today and couldn't EVEN with this bitch..."
oooh you want to talk about facebook groups.. I'm disabled, I'm in a few groups related to the disabilities I have, one was run by this one guy who OBVIOUSLY lives in his mom's basement. He runs it alone even though there are thousands of members. It gets absolutely poisonous sometimes and he might not be around for hours to handle it but if you mention that maybe there needs to be another mod you get banned and yelled at for 'telling him what to do'

Reactions: SpookyMyers

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Ughhhhhhhhhhh, you should hit me up and I'll invite you to my awesome parenting group where we're all hilarious and supportive.
This is an atheist mom group and is generally awesome. There are subgroups for this kind of discussion that they're supposed to take it to, but sometimes it takes the mods a bit to catch. Yeah, PM me the group name please. :)

Reactions: Pleco and Aydiarose
Status
Not open for further replies.