Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Full time working on some other stuff on the side. Living at home makes it easy to work on stuff at my pace. Im a single guy that needs a bed and internet to live too so that makes my expenses almost negligible. Working on earning enough a month to move out comfortably. (Comfortably is 600-800 for me) Once I get there with turk, freelance work, english teaching ill be moving somewhere i can make it for 500 or so a month. Been looking at Japan lately but Thailands on the radar too.
ppl always ask if you can make 30/day here. If you only need 600-800 comfortably, you're golden. You can get 900/month working just a few hours after a bit of trial and error. More if you're willing to put in the time like these nerds.

ZileWrath

Reaction score
Welcome!

Some threads you might be interested in:
http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/your-first-1000-hits.23/
http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/mturk-suite-thread.2074/
http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/mturk-glossary.3/

This thread tends to bounce around a lot but you'll find we're friendly and very willing to help out.

Well it is an online chat so bouncing around happens no matter what. Everyone seems friendly enough though!

I hadnt seen the mturk suite yet. Havent gotten as many scripts installed as I could be using but ive got hitscraper and a couple others for the UI, turkopticon, and cant think of any others off the top of my head

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Well it is an online chat so bouncing around happens no matter what. Everyone seems friendly enough though!

I hadnt seen the mturk suite yet. Havent gotten as many scripts installed as I could be using but ive got hitscraper and a couple others for the UI, turkopticon, and cant think of any others off the top of my head
the suite pretty much replaces everything, it's great.

Reactions: Rerun

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score

suite bundles a lot of the basic essentials. Not necessary if you've built a collection of scripts, but for newer folks its really convenient since everything is in one package to get you rolling efficiently

ZileWrath

Reaction score
Like extremely? you gotta have priorities.
like yesterday, and blue cheese, that was a nice victory.
EDIT: Also, if you click my avatar, there's an ignore link you can click :wink:
If I ignore you I cant see Fry and Leela blinking though and thats a deal breaker

Reactions: Rerun and T. Leela

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Since Pleco told me that's a sarcastic gif, it had me paranoid. but then again, he
said that about the :wink: too. I think I de-bunked that one.
I think a rat told me the answer to life, the universe and everything was 42. I didn't believe it.

Reactions: TobyF
Status
Not open for further replies.