03/24 - Test Drive Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
And OMG! I just checked my mail. A Flat Stanley showed up at my house!

Now I get to spend my weekend taking the flat dude to all the awesome places in my town! Weekend made! I'm totally taking a pic of him sitting next to me while I turk. (as well as pics of him visiting all the George Lucas hot spots since the kid who sent it is a huge Star Wars fan and I just so happen to live in George's hometown.)

(I'm easily excited.)
I googled it and I still don't understand.
not even going to pretend I understand any of that
Ya...help us out here

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
not even going to pretend I understand any of that
I only understand because I have a kid still in elementary school. I just learned about him a few years ago.

It's a cool way schools have come up with to help kids learn about geography. They send a "paper" person to people who live in different places from them, and then the recipient takes this paper person around with them, takes pics, types up his adventures, and sends him back with the journal of his adventures.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Digital Nomad @Digital Nomad

I'm wondering if its worth it to figure out Speechpad/transcription? It looks like you've made quite a bit of $$ from them. I'm wondering why you are on here working on other hits if they are so profitable. From the hits they have posted now it looks like they pay between .20-.50 cents per audio minute. From what I've read it takes 4 mins to transcribe 1 audio minute which makes the Speechpad pay between 3-7.50 dollars per hour. Are those numbers correct? Sorry if I seem nosy just trying to figure out how to make more on here.

Thx
FYI I would just message him directly as he usually turks the night shift.... From what I gathered he does the speech pads that are urgent that have not been done they raise the price and he grabs those...

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
I need this in my life.

Should both be on clearance on Monday.

I had had the girlfriend's daughter plant reese's pieces last year in the garden the night before Easter then went out in the morning and planted those. She geeked out pretty hard.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I had had the girlfriend's daughter plant reese's pieces last year in the garden the night before Easter then went out in the morning and planted those. She geeked out pretty hard.
Careful, that's how you end up with ET running around your house messing your shit up

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Anybody ever have two transfers to their Payments account processing at the same time? I'm wondering if I should hold off on transferring anything since the money I transferred yesterday morning is still processing.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I did similar one year with M&Ms and mini chocolate bars.

Except I went out and planted the bars at night.

It was a hot Easter that year. By the time we got out there the next day to get them they were all squishy. My kid (who was still pretty young at that point) was traumatized that we didn't "pick" them before they "died". :headwall:

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
It's one of my top five movies of all time. My friends and I get drunk and watch it on my birthday every year (because my favourite movie is a bit too depressing for birthday shenans).
Have you ever been to Lebowski Fest? It started here but has branched out to other areas of the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.