03/22 - We Rise Against Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
yeah when i feel like turking or have time $20 is about what i shoot for. Its not too bad if you don't mind spending your morning and evening on the computer.
That's good to know! Gives me motivation. This is only Day 3 on the new goal. Too much stress on me right now for finances, I gotta get it paid down some to feel more comfortable. The amount of my kid's braces is insanely fucking high.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Noice. I'm thinking about tossing this Chromebook in the trash, it's kinda useless. How much did you spend by the way? And dude you need to live closer to Indiana, we're playing darts
Chromebooks are pretty much good for basic browsing, watching videos, and email. Not bad for what they are but trying to do some serious work with it is asking too much

Reactions: scootypuff_sr

Yungskell

Mturk Hustler
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Noice. I'm thinking about tossing this Chromebook in the trash, it's kinda useless. How much did you spend by the way? And dude you need to live closer to Indiana, we're playing darts

I'm pretty close lol, cincinnati area....after tax like 386? but they have a credit card(6 Months no interest) there so i just applied for one even thought i have more then enought money to cover it i'll let my turking pay for it first :p i don't mind having a bunch of lines of credit but the laptop works very well after you uninstall all the bullshit that comes on it like McAfee, and stop windows update from happening by them selves

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
When we get home I get to pick the movie. It's a hot debate between eight legged spiders and Evolution. Decisions decisions

Reactions: Peachy

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
That's good to know! Gives me motivation. This is only Day 3 on the new goal. Too much stress on me right now for finances, I gotta get it paid down some to feel more comfortable. The amount of my kid's braces is insanely fucking high.
yeah braces are pricey. I had them in middle school for a few years. Your kid will appreciate the nice smile though. Good teeth really boosts confidence

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer questions about nature- recollected experiences, attitudes, beliefs, and values on nature, and ecological decision-making | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Maureen McGlinn [ABYQ62D8FWJVQ] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
Description:
~ 20 Minute Survey, for U. S. and Canadian residents only, on Recollected Childhood Experiences in Nature, Nature-Related Concepts, Values, and Ecological Reasoning.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $1.80
Qualifications: Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.18.2

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Asian American Experiences(~ 40 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Danielle Godon-Decoteau [A22R0VQIXZGNRE] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A] [Reviews: 0] [ToS: 0]
Description:
This study asks questions about your background, experiences as an Asian American, interactions with others, and emotions. To participate, you should be 18 or older and identify as Asian American and/or with a specific Asian ethnic background. The survey will take about 30-45 minutes to complete.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Exc: [1042075701-37547] has not been granted;

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 15 minute survey, $1.50 | PANDA
Requester: raymond orr [A1KJ1TXOQLZ5B3] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 4.43] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 27] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Quick survey. Fun and easy. Payment is auto-approved in 5 days.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Already completed HIT has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm pretty close lol, cincinnati area....after tax like 386? but they have a credit card(6 Months no interest) there so i just applied for one even thought i have more then enought money to cover it i'll let my turking pay for it first :p i don't mind having a bunch of lines of credit but the laptop works very well after you uninstall all the bullshit that comes on it like McAfee, and stop windows update from happening by them selves
I pretty much just want something for turking, but this Chromebook actively loses me money I think. I'll probably just throw Linux on whatever I buy anyways.

I'm 32 and my credit is still fucked. It literally never gets better lol. I'll probably just buy something on Amazon with my mturk credit

Reactions: Drwho10

Yungskell

Mturk Hustler
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I pretty much just want something for turking, but this Chromebook actively loses me money I think. I'll probably just throw Linux on whatever I buy anyways.

I'm 32 and my credit is still fucked. It literally never gets better lol. I'll probably just buy something on Amazon with my mturk credit

you can even get that laptop online...from their website same price...its a good deal runs good no problem running pandas on it or a bunch of tabs

Reactions: TylerS

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
Chromebooks are pretty much good for basic browsing, watching videos, and email. Not bad for what they are but trying to do some serious work with it is asking too much
Yeah they always just sounded like an android tablet with a keyboard attached to it

Reactions: Drwho10

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
When we get home I get to pick the movie. It's a hot debate between eight legged spiders and Evolution. Decisions decisions
i feel like the evolution movie would be better with a whiskey and coke or some of the marijuana (i dont smoke at the moment)

so i would go with eight legged spiders

Reactions: TylerS

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You have a very pretty profile picture that I think is from the pretty little liars show. So.... Yes.

Or drink the wine, it's probably good
It's from Gossip Girl! But I am very pretty and very nice.

Reactions: TylerS and Kerek
Status
Not open for further replies.