03/20 - Samurai Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
jailbreaking really doesnt do that tbh, I've jailbroken *EVERY* and i mean *EVERY* apple device that has ever entered my house, mine or family/friends
yeah i think its a ymmv. no matter what device you have usage behavior plays a big part in getting viruses and stuff.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
jailbreaking really doesnt do that tbh, I've jailbroken *EVERY* and i mean *EVERY* apple device that has ever entered my house, mine or family/friends
Really? Well, it's prob due to all the shitty games he downloaded I guess. I did jailbreak my nook hd plus back in the day because it was a helluva tablet for the price.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drwho10 and Azazael

Azazael

Reaction score
If nothing else I can hook a Bluetooth keyboard up and utilize the new split screen feature while running scrips on the laptop. WAVES BACK!
yeah having an external KB REALLY helped anyone i know that has an iPad, its almost a necessity

Reactions: SpookyMyers

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
yeah having an external KB REALLY helped anyone i know that has an iPad, its almost a necessity
I was still using the original iPad. Still worked pretty great. This one... Omg. I hadn't seen one until today and I had to have it. Thanks for reaffirming the need for a keyboard. Verizon wanted $180 for the apple branded one but I felt I could do better. The case attached to the keyboard was shit.

Reactions: Azazael

Azazael

Reaction score
I was still using the original iPad. Still worked pretty great. This one... Omg. I hadn't seen one until today and I had to have it. Thanks for reaffirming the need for a keyboard. Verizon wanted $180 for the apple branded one but I felt I could do better. The case attached to the keyboard was shit.
otterbox that bitch, trust me, you wont regret it. mine went down a FULL flight of metal stairs and only chipped the side of the case. and yeah poke around on amazon for a KB, logitech makes pretty good ones and far less than then $180

Reactions: SpookyMyers

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
It's been a struggle to make that $7.40 today. I didn't get to work much the last few days but it looks like it may have been a bit slow.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Also, my TM still seems to be acting up even though I edited the script given the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.