Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: What do you think? (~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Enji Kim [A36HCG07DYW0SW] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: In this study, you will be required to answer a series of questions about yourself and others around you.
Time: 1 hour 29 minutes
HITs Available: 22
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Exc: [1013052-37141] has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is one of: US
8 minutes 53 seconds

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Rate the skill of a surgeon shown on a video clip | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: C-SATS, Inc [A15ZSKX8TUCGEU] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.17] [Fair: 4.19] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 4.62] [Reviews: 86] [ToS: 0]
Description:
This is a research study where you watch a video clip of a surgical procedure (no patient or surgeon identification is shown) and rate the skill level of the surgeon. (undefined)
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $1.26
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; C-SATS Block DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.18.2

Reactions: Cmoney

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Watch short videos and give your opinions | PANDA
Requester: N.A. Long [A31OZTZ1WAQVB0] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Watch ten short videos of entrepreneurs pitching their companies at competitions and answer questions about your impressions.
Time: 24 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $9.50
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98

This took me somewhere around 40 minutes, but 38/40 minutes were just watching videos. Your time could potentially be shorter or longer
I don't really mind looking at videos, it's bubbly stuff that gets to me. It's like I have Masters don't bother me with that pleb stuff!

Thanks for the study though.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So it would just go on to the next one as soon as it wasn't catching any more. T
The other option would be that it wouldn't stop and keep trying to catch more once it
caught a specific hit (or a hit from a specific watcher I mean) , right?
I like the first option as default personally.
Right now its just this and if the new thing becomes an option and not just how it is, this is how it would act with it off.
2*
1*

Reactions: T. Leela

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Watch short videos and give your opinions | PANDA
Requester: N.A. Long [A31OZTZ1WAQVB0] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Watch ten short videos of entrepreneurs pitching their companies at competitions and answer questions about your impressions.
Time: 24 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $9.50
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98

This took me somewhere around 40 minutes, but 38/40 minutes were just watching videos. Your time could potentially be shorter or longer
So you'd say it was na long?

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It is pretty handy on Panda Crazy. I would think it would be a good option to have for what you are doing. I would think it would have to be set independently for each watcher that was set, yes? For example, if you were watching a survey provider like Stanford Behavioral Lab and had a watcher set up for Ibotta, you would want an option to have the watcher pick up several Ibottas because it has a tendency to drop several at once as opposed to a survey which you only want to catch once. You would not want it to catch a survey and then accept three or four more and just have to return them. Or am I not understanding what you are trying to accomplish here?
There is no plan for a requester watcher to accept stuff so that wouldn't be an issue.

Reactions: MirrorMan

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
T. Leela @T. Leela Did you just play "HIT" on your last Words with Friends turn?

I feel like I need to stay on theme, but I don't have the right letters to spell "panda..."
haha it didn't even cross my mind. Mturk has ruined me. If I catch myself saying 'there was this survey'
one more time to pretty much any subject that comes up, I may have to ask about a lobotomy.
(also i just looked up your word, still have no idea what it means o_O)

Reactions: ItsAmyTee

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey just stopped by to say something to Jaded @Jaded about coding. Funny I see you guys are basically on that subject. But I wanted to mention another site I've been using a lot. W3 schools. I do Khan mainly but W3 is really nice to use as a reference while doing whatever on Khan (or Code Academy, if you use that). That's it. Cya tomorrow with a hangover.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey just stopped by to say something to Jaded @Jaded about coding. Funny I see you guys are basically on that subject. But I wanted to mention another site I've been using a lot. W3 schools. I do Khan mainly but W3 is really nice to use as a reference while doing whatever on Khan (or Code Academy, if you use that). That's it. Cya tomorrow with a hangover.
Thanks, I'll go look at that. :)

Reactions: The Bad Ash
Status
Not open for further replies.