Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out how UserTesting works now. Is it a matter of signing up and then applying to be a tester, or can I just be a tester straight away?
You sign up and then they give you a practice test. They do it in order to tell you where your strengths and weaknesses lie. But they're really helpful and nice about it, and according to their FAQ (at least when I joined) you aren't booted if your test run doesn't go fantastically. They just help you improve if you need to. Then once you pass that, you have access to the dashboard that has all of the jobs.

Have you watched their example recordings? I found those to be really, really helpful before I attempted my test.

Last edited:
Reactions: humbleturker

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You sign up and then they give you a practice test. They do it in order to tell you where your strengths and weaknesses lie. But they're really helpful and nice about it, and according to their FAQ (at least when I joined) you aren't booted if your test run doesn't go fantastically. They just help you improve if you need to. Then once you pass that, you have access to the dashboard that has all of the jobs.

Have you watched their example recordings? I found those to be really, really helpful before I attempted my test.
I did. It looks like longer UserBob's, which I like so this shouldn't be too different.

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
5 guys is okay. Last time I went to Huey's I had this kind of greasy dude in a Captain America tee shirt with a beer gut serving me. The food tasted about the same as what his armpits smelled like.
:blech:

Why are the food places so gross here :biblethump:

Reactions: TQueen

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My ideal meal would be a Chipotle steak bowl and a Qdoba chips & queso side dish. :drool:

Reactions: kryss

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I just want some tacos. I'll date someone for tacos.

Reactions: kryss

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Good lord there are a lot of prescreening questions of Prolific.
I think it's because if a requester wants them to have a prescreening question, they add it in for them and then just keep it in case any other requester wants to use it in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.