Status
Not open for further replies.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'll go with both. :p
I would have loved to have lived in the 80's. :)
And live we did!

Come on now guys, it's the 80's style -clothing wise- all over the place again, just with yoga pants.
Right? Plus with a mix of 90s now, too. Not ever changing my style has really paid off at this point. *pops flannel collar*

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
And live we did!

Right? Plus with a mix of 90s now, too. Not ever changing my style has really paid off at this point. *pops flannel collar*
I've seen your picture in the post your face thread NO WAY you're old enough to live and remember those times. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I was born in 1990. 80s music, movies, and in some cases technology/innocence are my favorites.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I've seen your picture in the post your face thread NO WAY you're old enough to live and remember those times. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I was born in 1990. 80s music, movies, and in some cases technology/innocence are my favorites.
you're the same age as the simpsons. which makes me feel like really weird. ehh not quite. they december 1989.

Reactions: T. Leela

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

That's very kind of you to say, but I turned 35 on February 23rd. I remember it all: the hair, the music, the awkward dancing that I still wish we did-because I still do it..

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't mean to make you guys feel old. I'm envious that you lived through those times. :)
I can't wait until some smug punk tells YOU, "Aw man, I wish I could have lived in the 2000s! I'm so envious of you, grandpa!"

Edit: Never mind. I'll be dead by then.

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
You youngsters today couldn't handle it in the 80s. You're soft and weak. :grandpa:

GET OFF MY FRONT LAWN.
I was only alive in the 80's for a few years and I yell at kids in my neighborhood to stay off my lawn (it's the only nice one on our block)
Age is a state of mind, I'm a young-old person...and my stepdad is 74 and has the mentality of a horny 14 year old, honest to god. He even has the vocabulary of a teenager...*sigh* But he and my mom work well together, and he respects her...so yeah...just a number

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That's very kind of you to say, but I turned 35 on February 23rd. I remember it all: the hair, the music, the awkward dancing that I still wish we did-because I still do it..
:eek: x 1000
Things just seemed happier as a society back then.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I can't wait until some smug punk tells YOU, "Aw man, I wish I could have lived in the 2000s! I'm so envious of you, grandpa!"

Edit: Never mind. I'll be dead by then.
Got to appreciate the time we have.
Granted, growing up in the mid and late 90s was pretty awesome, but still.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Read a sentence and select an object | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Language and Cognition Lab [A1ECFL12N6WXHO] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Read short sentences with made-up words and select the object that goes with the made-up word
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $1.03
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.14.9

Status
Not open for further replies.