03/14 - Trying to Blink on Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sara Gates

Reaction score
Ugh today has been a total waste. It needs to go away. 20" of snow, Voting in a blizzard and nothing went the way i was hoping (new school and police station failed, and the woods against my property got rezoned as commercial), missed the coloring voting because i had to shovel endlessly and had internet outages due to 40 mph winds. Oh, and no work done on Mturk.

go away tuesday! I am done with you!!!

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
No one is picking the team I have to win it all.

already envisioning winning the MTC bracket and the $300 bonus from UNU

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Ugh today has been a total waste. It needs to go away. 20" of snow, Voting in a blizzard and nothing went the way i was hoping (new school and police station failed, and the woods against my property got rezoned as commercial), missed the coloring voting because i had to shovel endlessly and had internet outages due to 40 mph winds. Oh, and no work done on Mturk.

go away tuesday! I am done with you!!!
If it helps, the day sucked here. Also, I'm really sorry about all of that - especially the woods.

Last edited:

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not giving Krispy Kreme any money until they bring back their special Nutella donuts. Instead they're just doing up-charged Kreme filled donuts with the Power Rangers logo this month
They had nutella doughnuts?
That's really impressive.
(not so much the power rangers ones. i need some food.)

Reactions: kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.