03/14 - Mash My Button Monday

Should you add Lepi's Big Blue Button to your signature?

• Absolutely yes

Votes: 17 18.1%
  • Positively yes

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Wat?

Votes: 68 72.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
TSolo315 @TSolo315 or anyone else who did the 3/1 Alegion batch, are you missing a whole bunch of bonuses from todays emails?

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
You guys should come toy around in Vanilla with me. Currently level 26, Only Molten Core is open so far, the rest will be opened in the order they were originally. It's a pretty stellar community- all of your hardcore player who loved vanilla and really hated what the game became over time.

At any rate, it's super fun, and if you never played vanilla (or played it and loved it.) It has a high population, all english speaking, no hackers or bots and is very well monitored and administered.

CHECK IT OUT HERE. And find me, I'm on the PVE realm. I'll send you my avatars name if ya mail me on here. :D

www.nostalrius.org
This is pretty neat! I really hope my system can handle it. After BC I really lost interest in WoW and I kept buying the expansions only to play for about a month and give it up again.

Zodiac

Supreme Shenanstigator
Contributor
Reaction score
This is pretty neat! I really hope my system can handle it. After BC I really lost interest in WoW and I kept buying the expansions only to play for about a month and give it up again.

Oh, it will totally handle it. Original WoW is only 8 gigs. A potato could run it. (True Story, I have it running right now on my HTC.)

Reactions: Melly and Kizka

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Different ways that one command could be said | PANDA
Requester: Hunter Owens [AO98DMH6HEFRJ] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.75][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 5.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Given a command, such as "Get directions to Starbucks", share other ways that it could be said, while keeping the same intention
Time: 2 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
MinkyMona @MinkyMona, did you ever get your bonus from Francesca Gino? I did not, so I sent an email asking about it, and she said all of the bonuses were sent out this weekend. But I still don't have mine. :confused:

Reactions: Kerek

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Sentence breaking | PANDA
Requester: mahsa [A2JZRU1JRCJIEU] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: In this task you are asked to break up sentences into "chunks" or "phrases" You will see 100 sentences. For each sentences, we want you to click on any word(s) that you think are FOLLOWED by a comma or dot.
Time: 24 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
MinkyMona @MinkyMona, did you ever get your bonus from Francesca Gino? I did not, so I sent an email asking about it, and she said all of the bonuses were sent out this weekend. But I still don't have mine. :confused:
wait, all of them sent out? what is this nonsense, i don't have mine either :confused:

Reactions: Kerek

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Never got mine either

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
I emailed her as well and she told me the same thing. She said she would double check. She made it sound like either we didn't do the second survey or we sucked. :cry:

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I emailed her as well and she told me the same thing. She said she would double check. She made it sound like either we didn't do the second survey or we sucked. :cry:
I most definitely did both of them! I wanted that bonus for real. :rage:

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.