03/01 - Super Tuesday!

Have you voted in the primary yet? (See the first post for more info, & please avoid debates here.)

• Yes, my state already had its primary/caucus, and I voted in it!

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Yes, my state votes today, and I've voted! (If in a caucus state, I'm going this evening!)

Votes: 21 15.8%
  • My state hasn't voted yet, but I'll go vote when it does!

Votes: 65 48.9%
  • No, I accidentally missed my state's registration deadline or don't have right ID. (Double-check!)

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • No, I don't care about the future. (C'mon.)

Votes: 22 16.5%
  • No, I'm not a US citizen.

Votes: 6 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm surrounded by true preppers where I am at.
compost toilets, goats, chickens, sand barrel water filtration, everywhere you look

Reactions: Liz

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
I still can't get the Sergey video out of my head from yesterday. Some things can not be unseen... I was all like Awwwww look at the cute baby chickens! They're so ador... WTF?!! and then they were literally ground up to "make chicken nuggets". I so did not see that coming! & they were soooo cute, poor chicks RIP

P-Funk

Wants to Get Funked Up
Reaction score
Reactions: SquishyFluffkin

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
compost toilets, goats, chickens, sand barrel water filtration, everywhere you look
even a few with underground lairs and massive gardens

Reactions: hyway

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It's not a new issue. The same thing happened with Christmas Zings. Master of the Year and recent CrowdPleaser winner @mmmturkeybacon wrote a script and everything.

http://www.mturkgrind.com/posts/870503/
Doesn't seem to make any difference. Added &MTB_HEAD_REQUEST to the end of the Sergey panda and still get the error. Interesting though.

ikarma

Contributor
Reaction score
I still can't get the Sergey video out of my head from yesterday. Some things can not be unseen... I was all like Awwwww look at the cute baby chickens! They're so ador... WTF?!! and then they were literally ground up to "make chicken nuggets". I so did not see that coming! & they were soooo cute, poor chicks RIP
They are not ground to make chicken nuggets. They are useless male chickens being disposed of quickly and humanely.

Twirdman

Reaction score
you are referencing peeps like the michigan militia, but if you go to real preppers websites you will see people actually living off the land with very little impact. Preppers do a lot more than horde guns.
I will point out that preppers are hardly a monolithic group. They come in a variety of types including those who lack any type of physical acumen. Hell plenty of prepper shows show overweight preppers who horde guns and food. There are of course phyiscally fit preppers who are living off the land and incredibly prepared, but the nice thing is you don't have to go after those guys even if you do plan on targeting preppers. It is important to chose targets properly.

Reactions: hyway

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
They are not ground to make chicken nuggets. They are useless male chickens being disposed of quickly and humanely.
Welp, avatar checks out.

Reactions: Starslip

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
My very first Sergey video today was someone butchering an animal alive. I instantly felt sick, light headed/dizzy, it went all the way down my arms...it was a total shock to the system. It made me so sad, but I couldn't even cry I was in too much shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.