02/25 - Scrumptious Cumin Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisted65

Reaction score
Contact them and ask why. Once I got a reject from them on a different batch and they told me why. Then I presented my case as to why I thought they were incorrect, and they realized the rules on that hit were a little fuzzy, so it was unfair to reject me, and they reversed.
I sent them a message see what happens but this batch has zero examples or guidelines meaning what makes something similar color, short vs long sleeve v-cut how many of these characteristics does an item need to have before it can or cannot be classified one way or another.

Twisted65

Reaction score
They might have some coded attention checks in where you can only be +/-1 on the score. I've seen some of the same shirts many times now.
yep same here it was obvious same shirt same model same pose definite attention checks just different color shirts usually.

Reactions: tricker

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
please can someone tell my husband? seriously, colorado and it's hawaiian shirts and cargo shorts. :incog:
I feel ya. My dad is retired LE and I can't tell you how many retired LE walk around in Hawaiian shirts to disguise their "tool shed" as I've heard them call their gut.

(and then I leave the room and barf at the mental images I just got)

Reactions: T. Leela

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
yep same here it was obvious same shirt same model same pose definite attention checks just different color shirts usually.
Or the one I just got now. The same picture twice.

Um, lemme think about that one a second...

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Yungskell

Mturk Hustler
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Personality Questionnaires(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Hannah Waldfogel [A10P6Q7YVCT60E] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 15] [ToS: 0]
Auto Approval:
30 days
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 21
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 92; Exc: [-1492190391-34819] has not been granted ; Location is one of: US;

5 Mins

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Ross Sch of Business for work related to 3DGDV62G7ORWFNUM568G87D88QLP2J.
The value of your bonus is: $6.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I know most people are working on the A9's but is anyone working on the WLHJ batch? Their TO looks good but the last review was for 2013.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
OT, looking for the Wisdom of the Crowd on this one.

I have new neighbors moving in across the street.

When the old ones moved across the country, they gave me their house key to keep an eye on the place while it was up for sale (that was last December 9th). I've had it this whole time and checked on the house until it sold.

Now I wonder if I walk over and give perfect strangers this key, or just throw it away. I don't know if them knowing I had the key would freak them out or not.

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score

When the old ones moved across the country, they gave me their house key to keep an eye on the place while it was up for sale (that was last December 9th). I've had it this whole time and checked on the house until it sold.

Now I wonder if I walk over and give perfect strangers this key, or just throw it away. I don't know if them knowing I had the key would freak them out or not.
You should give it to them, but wait until they're away and sneak in and then give it to them when they get home while you're sitting on their couch eating their own food and watching their TV.

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Another example of what I think is an AC is like one will be a picture of someone's head and the other pic is a sandal.

Reactions: MirrorMan

Twisted65

Reaction score
after a couple messages I would say based on what they said that one was a mistake on me but they did followup asking me why I chose a rating on another one and how I am choosing similar vs dissimilar ratings.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score

Take it over to them, it gives you a good reason to get to know your new neighbors, if it freaks them out they can always change the locks.

Reactions: tricker

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
You should give it to them, but wait until they're away and sneak in and then give it to them when they get home while you're sitting on their couch eating their own food and watching their TV.
i vote this.

Status
Not open for further replies.