The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: TylerS and Kerek

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Plus my post was a joke. You'll know I'm serious if I don't use smilies and I reach levels of sarcastic passive aggressiveness that shouldn't even be possible.
yeah. I'm pretty dense either way.:wink: Actually I saw Turker's post in the middle of responding to yours, and prob was responding to her more, (which I wasn't upset about that or anything else, and youre awesome Turker) to explain myself better, and then realized whatever I said last... and anyway so I will shut up about it now. :embarrased:
and thanks :)

Reactions: Kerek

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Can I use any Amazon Payments account to purchase prepaid HITs?
No. You can purchase prepaid HITs using your credit or debit card on the Purchase Prepaid HITs page.

https://requester.mturk.com/help/faq#how_purchase_prepaid_hits
They switched it then, damn. Ok thanks just checking

Definitely worked in the past :(

No. You can purchase prepaid HITs using your credit or debit card on the Purchase Prepaid HITs page.

Confirmed

Last edited:
Reactions: Squatty

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh, I thought they would be the ones where I'm sarcastically mocking scammers who say they're not scammers on the forum.
I'm not a scammer

Reactions: Liz and Kerek

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
They switched it then, damn. Ok thanks just checking

Definitely worked in the past :(

Confirmed
Yeah, not anymore. IIRC, it changed at the same time that they stopped letting people send other people money with Amazon Payments.

Reactions: Kerek and TylerS

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
wait so do I need to leave comments where it says "required"?
No. That's just to label the box. Amazon told the requesters they were required to put a comment box. They don't care if you use it. I like to send them love notes and tell them what I'm eating. Ever since I quit FB, I haven't had an outlet.:)

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah but you're a sap that watches parts of the videos because the instructions say to.
Sorry I read those words at the top of the hit thinking they might be important or something

Reactions: YAHU and Kerek

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Nah if they meant it was necessary they'd make it so you can't submit without them.
I like to use the comment box which says 'optional' but doesn't let you submit until you write something to ask them to please bonus me a nickel for being required to write this optional comment. It works well.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I like to use the comment box which says 'optional' but doesn't let you submit until you write something to ask them to please bonus me a nickel for being required to write this optional comment. It works well.
NA works.:wink:

Reactions: YAHU

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
No. That's just to label the box. Amazon told the requesters they were required to put a comment box. They don't care if you use it. I like to send them love notes and tell them what I'm eating. Ever since I quit FB, I haven't had an outlet.:)
oh that makes perfect sense. I'll just write "k" instead and then say how careful I was when this all blows up in my face ( kryss @kryssyy)

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
fine im a big fibber. i put na too.
I used to put, "Good study. Thanks." Or some horse shit.

Then, after an absolutely horrible but decently paying study, I'm typing my canned response and I stopped. I said to myself, "What the hell. This study got dark quick, and then stayed there for 45 minutes. Here I am feeling horrible and I'm stroking their ego."
Nope NA it is. I can actually type "No additional comment" as fast as NA. So, it's one of those.

Reactions: T. Leela
Status
Not open for further replies.