02/18 - Syrup-y Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
fortune cookies are made by robots. so pretty much robots are giving you orders:

There is (or at least there was, the last time I was there) a fortune cookie factory you can tour in San Francisco where they do it by hand. It was amazing!

Pink Frost

Reaction score

Xandro

Reaction score

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone doing these Crowd Wisdoms? On like my 40th one, does anything happen when you lvl all the way up? That's not survey content (i dont think)

Reactions: Umaritimus

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone doing these Crowd Wisdoms? On like my 40th one, does anything happen when you lvl all the way up? That's not survey content (i dont think)
You should be close to capping.

Reactions: TylerS

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I think you're just capped at that point. Pink Frost @Pink Frost said she reached "queen bee" so maybe she knows?

KKin2010

Reaction score
ok i guess i should catch up on things before replying lol anyway good luck :)
Oh no, thank you! At least I know I wasn't going crazy! So sorry this happened to you as well. Luckily it was only about $6 in HITs, but hopefully I will get paid for $5 of it. Just had me perplexed as to what the hell happened but it's working fine now.

Reactions: T. Leela

Umaritimus

Prince of Hufflepuff
Reaction score
I've been doing them but I'm not that far... Also are there some up?? They usually aren't that great of pay but they're pretty fun when I'm watching tv like now

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been doing them but I'm not that far... Also are there some up?? They usually aren't that great of pay but they're pretty fun when I'm watching tv like now
They are flowing in Panda....I had to limit it to 5 so I wouldn't lose any due to time. So yeah set a PAnda, you'll catch some. I'm listening to music and doing them, it's kinda fun and relaxing actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.