02/18 - Syrup-y Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
wait...I went over 1 million hits completed a few days ago. I wondered in the weeks leading up to that if that would put me on a watch list at mturk for an unusual account. within days after going over a million submitted hits, I get this email.
I don't think that's it.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Message From Customer Service
Hello,

We are writing because our system recently detected activity on your Amazon Mechanical Turk account that may indicate a violation of the Participation Agreement/Conditions of Use for Amazon Mechanical Turk. To review the Participation Agreement/Conditions of Use, please visit this link:

http://www.mturk.com/mturk/conditionsofuse

By registering an account with Amazon Mechanical Turk, you accepted the Participation Agreement/Conditions of Use. If we determine that activity on your account violates the Participation Agreement/Conditions of Use, you risk having your account terminated.

I have listed additional information below about account activity that may result in termination of your Amazon Mechanical Turk account.

Thank you for participating in Amazon Mechanical Turk.

Actions that can result in the termination of your account may include, but are not limited to:

* Multiple Accounts: Only one account is allowed per person. Signing up for multiple accounts or using multiple accounts simultaneously is prohibited.
* Multiple Users: Only the registered user may access an account and complete HITs for that account. More than one user accessing same account at the same time is prohibited.
* Use of Unauthorized Software: Automatic HIT completion through robots, scripts or other automated methods is not allowed; human intelligence is required for each task.

Best regards,
Thank you.
Amazon.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyone else get this?
You know, I was pretty sure you were a robot..

Reactions: JenniLeigh

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Research Survey(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Pelin Kesebir [A2CGRN9K8Y3XUF] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.21] [Fair: 4.75] [Comm: 4.33] [Fast: 4.47] [Reviews: 31] [ToS: 0]
Description:
10-15 minute survey
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 50
Reward: $0.90
Qualifications: Exc: [1002382922-34099] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 96; Location is one of: US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.11.7

Reactions: Sara Gates

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your attitude and opinion towards an environmental nonprofit organization | PANDA
Requester: orange [A3SUOGT9UL3J9W] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.20] [Fair: 4.33] [Comm: 3.67] [Fast: 4.33] [Reviews: 11] [ToS: 0]
Description:
You will be asked to complete a survey about your attitudes and behavior intention after reading a social media post from a nonprofit organization, along with its followers’ responses to that post.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.11.7

Reactions: Sara Gates
D

Deleted member 526

Title: Indicate your willingness to purchase one item at Amazon instead of another | PANDA
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc.- RA [A1IQG5MKER4TPY] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 1.33 Communicativity
????? 2.47 Generosity
????? 2.56 Fairness
????? 3.61 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 19
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: You will be given titles and images of products at Amazon, and asked whether you would be willing to purchase one item instead of another
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 140
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Masters has been granted
last few days I did hotel photos and thousands of these in I would guess 5 different batches. iirc I didn't do any other hits in the last 48 hours, maybe 72 hours. except about 150 pds_pn1's last night. I've done all these hits before, a lot of them. the only difference is the large number of the hits from amazon.

Reactions: PhantomCatt and jan

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Newegg is running a Presidents Day sale. There are a couple pretty good deals on the site if you look around a little. Just putting it out there in case anyone is considering computer stuffs.
These headphones are pretty cool too.
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826138190&ignorebbr=1
Extra promo code on site gives an additional $10 off the sale price.

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
In my opinion, the nonprofit organization's followers wish they hadn't not had a relationship with this organization.

Wtf does that even mean?

Reactions: ecko

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
I probably won't be able to carry a mini stun gun in my carry on, will I?
It probably depends on what it looks like. Get one of those that looks like a flashlight and you will be good to go, maybe.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Message From Customer Service
Hello,

We are writing because our system recently detected activity on your Amazon Mechanical Turk account that may indicate a violation of the Participation Agreement/Conditions of Use for Amazon Mechanical Turk. To review the Participation Agreement/Conditions of Use, please visit this link:

http://www.mturk.com/mturk/conditionsofuse

By registering an account with Amazon Mechanical Turk, you accepted the Participation Agreement/Conditions of Use. If we determine that activity on your account violates the Participation Agreement/Conditions of Use, you risk having your account terminated.

I have listed additional information below about account activity that may result in termination of your Amazon Mechanical Turk account.

Thank you for participating in Amazon Mechanical Turk.

Actions that can result in the termination of your account may include, but are not limited to:

* Multiple Accounts: Only one account is allowed per person. Signing up for multiple accounts or using multiple accounts simultaneously is prohibited.
* Multiple Users: Only the registered user may access an account and complete HITs for that account. More than one user accessing same account at the same time is prohibited.
* Use of Unauthorized Software: Automatic HIT completion through robots, scripts or other automated methods is not allowed; human intelligence is required for each task.

Best regards,
Thank you.
Amazon.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyone else get this?
This is just a wild guess.... Any chance that this would stem from being logged into the www.mturk.com and worker.mturk.com at the same time via different browsers?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.