02/17 - Frap Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
I almost have enough money for a Polar Pop

Today's Projected Earnings: $0.61 + Bonuses: $0.20 = $0.81 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.11.7)

Provided I've been out all day and just got back, but ohhh yeah 18 more cents, plus 7 for tax, and I'm good to go. Actually with the bonuses, I can afford one. Lovely.

Last edited:

Cool Username

Reaction score
I would be willing to bet that most mass-rejections don't get overturned on the day that they occur. There's lots of time to get through to this requester. I wouldn't panic yet.
I'm not panicking. However, if by next week it isn't addressed, we'll have to take action on it.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I'm not panicking. However, if by next week it isn't addressed, we'll have to take action on it.
Poor choice of words, maybe. But I do think that patience helps in these situations. We're also heading into a 3 day weekend, so it's very possible that nothing would even be done till next Tuesday.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Poor choice of words, maybe. But I do think that patience helps in these situations. We're also heading into a 3 day weekend, so it's very possible that nothing would even be done till next Tuesday.
I had no stake in it but how long did it take to get the CT mess straightened out?

Reactions: aveline

Wildcat

Reaction score
looks like the pitchforks are out today. I'd ask if you all had a good day but doesn't look like it :(
Yeah, I'm about to get rejections, but still a good day and that doesn't ruin it. Just a brief annoyance.

Reactions: aveline

Yuk

Reaction score
I had no stake in it but how long did it take to get the CT mess straightened out?
A few days and mturk had to step in that mess to get it straightened out which is something I wouldn't personally count on

Reactions: Jaded and kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.