02/17 - Frap Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Did it help you get clean?
faaahk no. I was only out there a few months and then back to chicago and all my old habits. Computers and Ultima Online is what got me to quit most of it.

Reactions: Squatty

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going to miss these Wisdom HITS when I cap ...I think i'm 3-4 away

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm getting sick of that $9 week-long hit being in my queue, but the requester seems good otherwise, none of the HITs took more than 5 minutes.

Reactions: ducky

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
That's a terrible story :(

I've never taken that much caffeine, I pretty much know my limits and the worst that happens is I get a little jittery. Also my coffee is half milk so I'm not getting much out of it anyway I just like sounding like I'm making terrible decisions.

Reactions: MerryLou

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
That's a terrible story :(

I've never taken that much caffeine, I pretty much know my limits and the worst that happens is I get a little jittery. Also my coffee is half milk so I'm not getting much out of it anyway I just like sounding like I'm making terrible decisions.

lol that's how I drink my coffee too. And yeah I quit almost everything. I just smoke weed and drink now but even that I've taken a break from for a while.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Yup I'm at 47 and now they aren't working.

sandyriver

Reaction score
interesting! she was tested for the BRCA genes but was negative, so i am at risk but not because of that gene at least. thanks, she was originally diagnosed in 2001, had surgery, chemo, and radiation and was considered cured (after 10 years of no cancer, they say you are cured). until 2013 when it came back in the other breast. then she had a double mastectomy and a short round of radiation and is "cured" again. had the same doctor both times and he is the best surgeon in the world IMHO :)
sorry to hear about the cancer recurrence for your mom. I have a long line of family history from my maternal and paternal side [all the women there mind you ] of breast, and stomach cancers. My aunt diagnosed in 2004 underwent chemo radiation in breast but it came back next yr in the ovaries and douglas pouch. she passed away in 2009 and my mom being the caregiver of my aunt was so petrified that she never even told us the lump in her breast untill it went so far as to spread inside her whole body from brain to foot. she passed away in 2013. Now me and my sis are carriers of BRCA1 mutation.
So I underwent the bilateral salpingo oopherectomy last sept and have to undergo mammos and breast mri's every yr for preventative measures.

Reactions: bxpretzel

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Scrolling through Facebook on my phone.
Accidentally click on someones name in the comments on something I'm reading.
Listed employment as Amazon Mechanical Turk.
Close facebook.
Wonder which one of you it was.
Back to nothing on mturk.

Status
Not open for further replies.