Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok I'm a little behind in reading posts today, but anyway:
Wake up Mturk! Mturk wake up.

I woke up, did mturk?

On the flowers note- I've got some a few times. It always feels really nice but does feel wasteful once they're gone. Now when there are times when flowers would be appropriate, I'm going to ask for plants instead. Once we move I'll finally have a place to plant them and the baby will soon be big enough to (hopefully) stay out of the indoor ones. I'm actually stupidly excited about my plant plan.
This sounds like an awesome idea. Also it reminded me of this lady I know, she has like a million kids (seriously, ok maybe 8 or 9) and a string of physical therapy clinics so a lot of money, anyway she was upset every time she gave birth and her husband wouldn't give her flowers. Because he thought they were a waste. He finally compromised by giving her potted plants. She thought it was funny, but was satisfied with that. (Since roses last about as long as potted plants do in my house, I'm happy with the roses :wink: )

Also, I was working for her, watched the OJ verdeict in her conference room, and was making copies with FBI guys (who are much more rumpled and minus the shades compared to the TV and movies version) standing there supervising bc she was investigated for fraud and went to jail...she was more guilty for not knowing what was going on in her clinics than anything...but that's another story.

Reactions: aveline and Pleco

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
If just a bit of my expected bonus money would roll in, I could call goal and quit for the day. :\
I really like Kasisto's, but they're starting to get old. :shoot:

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
john atwell hit is going smoothly...

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok I'm a little behind in reading posts today, but anyway:
I woke up, did mturk?

This sounds like an awesome idea. Also it reminded me of this lady I know, she has like a million kids (seriously, ok maybe 8 or 9) and a string of physical therapy clinics so a lot of money, anyway she was upset every time she gave birth and her husband wouldn't give her flowers. Because he thought they were a waste. He finally compromised by giving her potted plants. She thought it was funny, but was satisfied with that. (Since roses last about as long as potted plants do in my house, I'm happy with the roses :wink: )

Also, I was working for her, watched the OJ verdeict in her conference room, and was making copies with FBI guys (who are much more rumpled and minus the shades compared to the TV and movies version) standing there supervising bc she was investigated for fraud and went to jail...she was more guilty for not knowing what was going on in her clinics than anything...but that's another story.
This is one of those stories that start out on topic and then veer off like a train derailing on a suspended bridge straight into the yawning chasm of a ravenous tangent.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Was quiet for a long bit...

now there're 3 cop cars half-assed in the parking lot o.0

This WAS a super quiet hotel lol
"WELL, I don't wanna be charged with anything that isn't mine......IF anything is found."

Fuck, it's gonna be a while.

Reactions: Kat8mouse

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
I hit goal, I'll probably stick around for a bit though while things are still jumping in my que.

Today's Projected Earnings: $20.08 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.11.4)

Reactions: Kliq

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
This is one of those stories that start out on topic and then veer off like a train derailing on a suspended bridge straight into the yawning chasm of a ravenous tangent.
That's all of Leela's stories, and we love that about her.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
edit: why do i always have random things half written up here? sigh.
Yes, thanks it's my special talent. I have an email address that the first part is 'linear' bc somehow that was going to subconsciously straighten me out, keep me on track. It didn't work.
Also i'm procrastinating doing anything productive.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Workplace Experience Study | PANDA
Requester: Kira Schabram [A28MB16CF6DHEO] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
Description:
You will be shown the descriptions of 2 job applicants and asked to rate them on a number of measures including whether you would hire them
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Location is US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.11.4

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
Two more cars... now there's like 5 or 6...and dogs....

I'm kinda worried about my little one getting off the bus to this...

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decision Making | PANDA
Requester: Decision Lab @ Temple [A1IN2EBM9J9BCO] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 3.00] [Comm: 2.33] [Fast: 2.75] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
Description:
We will be presenting you with several different questionnaires. These questions all relate to how people think about and make decisions.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 5
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97; Location is US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.11.4

Status
Not open for further replies.