02/14 - Tasteful Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
When CrowdSource left, I should have as well.
Yeah. That's when I knew deep down it was over. Mturk said they could change. They fooled me with their "user experience surveys". We even had that week together without captchas. But it was all for nothing. And now my bank account I'm empty.

Reactions: TQueen

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
if anybody still has the $83 mindspark panda handy. get it ready. i dont have the energy to do it. tossing it back in a few.
Title: Collect User Manuals for Specific Products | PANDA
Requester: Mindspark [A3PTG4CPUCAV4C] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.33] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 2.33] [Fast: 4.80] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Help us source the URLs of PDF manuals for a variety of products.
Time: 5 hours
Reward: $83.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

HIT Finder Database last saw this HIT on Tue Feb 14 2017 06:29:38 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
This thing was 6 hours of hell. Had to submit early, message them, then finish. It sure saved my day though. Thanks guys!
PE: 121, plus bonuses
I also believe I was forced to be a couple with Pleco @Plecasso A couple of what I am not sure... but It was a good day.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yeah. That's when I knew deep down it was over. Mturk said they could change. They fooled me with their "user experience surveys". We even had that week together without captchas. But it was all for nothing. And now my bank account I'm empty.
Mturk has done nothing but pulled at our heart strings. We should start a support group.

Reactions: T. Leela

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I read on reddit a couple weeks ago that it's been getting harder for new people to get new mturk accounts.

Is that true? Have ya'll heard or noticed that as well?
Getting new accounts has been hit-and-miss for the last year, at least. Some people apply and get accepted and others don't get accepted and there's no rhyme or reason (to us) as to who gets accepted and who doesn't. It goes in waves of them seeming to accept people and then not, and then accepting some again, and then not.

Status
Not open for further replies.