02/12 - Fantabulous Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
not sure how you do them or your equipment set up but i like to run 2 windows on each monitor so i have 4 a9 windows across my 2 monitors. it makes it so i never have to wait for a page to load. splitting a single monitor works decently too
Yeah once I build my new pc I'm gonna start doing the split-window thing. With this piece of crap Vista machine I'm lucky if more than a few tabs don't slow things down to a crawl.

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Dear Requesters I'm limited on doing hits tomorrow and Sunday so please send all bonuses so my numbers look good.

Thank you

Reactions: heeheehahaha

DungBeetle

Reaction score
Yeah once I build my new pc I'm gonna start doing the split-window thing. With this piece of crap Vista machine I'm lucky if more than a few tabs don't slow things down to a crawl.
Oh no vista the worse operating system known to man, you could probably put XP on there and not even need a new computer.

Reactions: Pleco and Aydiarose

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
ohh ok yeah multi window turking helps with quite a few hits. time for me to enjoy some beer and tv shows

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
keep seeing this commercial about the Jaguar X8, man that thing looks cool, might have to go test drive one

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh no vista the worse operating system known to man, you could probably put XP on there and not even need a new computer.
I've experienced Windows ME as well. I really should hate Microsoft...

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
not sure how you do them or your equipment set up but i like to run 2 windows on each monitor so i have 4 a9 windows across my 2 monitors. it makes it so i never have to wait for a page to load. splitting a single monitor works decently too
or just using multiple tabs

Reactions: Drwho10

DungBeetle

Reaction score
keep seeing this commercial about the Jaguar X8, man that thing looks cool, might have to go test drive one
Is that the older model, I know the XE, XF, XK and of course the F-type. I think the F-type looks amazing, just way out of my budget. Jaguar has really stepped up their design.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Off topic unless you're crafty.

I'm spending most of my non turking time making stuffs for my friends who can't make items out of textiles (for me that means yarn). Totally wish I could make money off of these crafting efforts, but no one would pay what it actually costs one human to make something!

Reactions: SpookyMyers

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
sell a couple of your monitors and use the cash to go buy you one.

Reactions: Drwho10

DungBeetle

Reaction score
Off topic unless you're crafty.

I'm spending most of my non turking time making stuffs for my friends who can't make items out of textiles (for me that means yarn). Totally wish I could make money off of these crafting efforts, but no one would pay what it actually costs one human to make something!
Put it on etsy you never know, people will buy anything.

Reactions: tricker

coosa

Crivens!
Contributor
Reaction score

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Put it on etsy you never know, people will buy anything.
I wish. for my current project that I'm doing for free, the cost is $100. That doesn't even include my labor!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.