02/12 - Fantabulous Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Communication in a virtual scenario (4-5 min, $0.40) | PANDA
Requester: Andras Molnar [A3KWA9SREU7GBT] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.67 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.14 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 8
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: The purpose of the study is to examine communication and attention in human interactions.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I feel you, I'm trying to keep the rambunctiousness level of my dogs down as well. One of them just got out of the pet hospital this morning after eating something inedible and giving herself a bad bout of diarrhea and vomiting. And of course all both of them want to do after 24 hours of not seeing each other is play (roughly), which is expressly against doctor's orders...
Aww, the playing is kinda cute! Even if against doctor's orders. I'm glad your doggie is ok and what she ate didn't cause a worse outcome.

We had to hide all the cat toys cuz she kept wanting to bat them around like crazy. She was a stray who literally wandered into my garage, so she is an indoor/outdoor cat (as she spent most of her life outdoors). She's going friggin nuts being trapped inside and is prowling the house getting into odd places. Like my fireplace. Which just necessitated me figuring out how to pat all of the ash off of her without contacting her incision (and putting heavy stuff in front of the screen so she can't crawl back into there!)

D

Deleted member 481

So, wasn't able to do any turking today because of doctor appoint for ear infection. FINALLY get prescription for ear drops & they say it'll be $300!!! I'm not freaking Beyonce. Gotta wait til Monday to get a new prescription & lost a day turking. Out health care system sucks. [End of rant]. Happy turking for the night crew.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
So, wasn't able to do any turking today because of doctor appoint for ear infection. FINALLY get prescription for ear drops & they say it'll be $300!!! I'm not freaking Beyonce. Gotta wait til Monday to get a new prescription & lost a day turking. Out health care system sucks. [End of rant]. Happy turking for the night crew.
I hope you're feeling better.

Reactions: Deleted member 481

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
What? That's insane! I hope you're not in too much pain.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Look at it this way.
You're only 300 $1 surveys away from paying it off. :cliff:

Reactions: Pleco

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Jesus, are you going to drop liquid gold in your ears?

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
What did they prescribe? Was it Ciprodex?

Reactions: Deleted member 481

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Never mind. Wine calls. Fergit turking. I did more than daily goal today already. This week sucks for me overall, but hey...next week will be better.

And tonight I have wine!

Reactions: coffeeowl

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Academic Opinion Survey | PANDA
Requester: Nicholas Valentino [A1BQVD8HPWXHRB] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9

Description: This is a short academic opinion survey that should take about 15 minutes to complete
Time: 3 hours
Reward: $1.75
Qualifications: Valentino 5/29/2015 -- my past workers has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about decision making under uncertainty | PANDA
Requester: Steven Shechter [AKACW11WGXV6H] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3

Description: We will ask you to choose between options based on descriptions of their uncertain outcomes. Min payment is $0.25, max is $1.25, average pay is around $0.60
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Location is one of: CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Reactions: Eris

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
It's okay. They're incredibly overrated and their fries are terrible.
:yesyes:

I like the habit burger: https://www.habitburger.com/ good burger AND fries

(....but we have two in n outs like right down the street so if i'm too lazy to drive farther i'll sometimes buy a burger and then pick up some tots from the market on the way home)
(also smash burger sucks)

(...and five guys is also overrated, but their fries are good)

Status
Not open for further replies.