Not open for further replies.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Barbwire

GTR

Reaction score
I was once stranded on an island in the south seas and all I had was a crate filled with parachute pants, a bunch of Slim Jims and a guitar, once the Slim Jims ran out I had to find a way to get more food, so I unstrung one of the stings from the guitar and tied a worm to the end, then toss it in the ocean while still attached to the guitar I could play songs while fishing, also the parachute pants came in handy for making a very nice tent.

Reactions: GoldenTemple

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
I was once stranded on an island in the south seas and all I had was a crate filled with parachute pants, a bunch of Slim Jims and a guitar, once the Slim Jims ran out I had to find a way to get more food, so I unstrung one of the stings from the guitar and tied a worm to the end, then toss it in the ocean while still attached to the guitar I could play songs while fishing, also the parachute pants came in handy for making a very nice tent.
re....really?

KittyRaces

lengthening my shitlist by the minute
Contributor
Reaction score

TastyWaffles

銀河英雄伝説
Reaction score
Sphericalsun reminds me that people are really bad at English when it's their native language.

Reactions: GTR
Status
Not open for further replies.