02/11 - Stardew Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey on Attitudes to Augmented Reality Advertising ($0.50 per Hit!!!) | PANDA
Requester: Summer X [A322KHHRHLUYV9] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
Description:
This study aims to explore your perception of an advertising campaign video that adopts augmented reality technology.
Time: 40 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97; Total approved HITs is greater than 5000; Location is US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.5.0
4 minutes.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
W @WalkingEmphasis Sorry I had to run after trivia yesterday. I actually only logged on for that.:)

On a completely unrelate topic;
So, I went to the gas station near my house, to let the woman who was trying to bone me know that the feelings weren't mutual. I wanted to do it in a neutral location with witnesses. If I disappear, tell the police to check under her porch or buried in the rose garden. She is out of her mind. When I got there, she was in the process of describing our very short visit the day previous. Then, as I get there, she says, "There he is. Yeah. He was so respectful. It was shocking. It made me want him even more.":eek:

People are insane.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peachy and Drwho10

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Looking for gym goers to answer some questions about weightlifting and wearable technologies. | PANDA
Requester: Brian [A18ZNBMREI6DZA] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A] [Reviews: 0] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Answer a few questions related to your experience with exercise and fitness wearables, and give some opinions about our product.
Time: 12 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Masters has been granted;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.5.0
For @jekjek :(

Reactions: Kerek and kryss

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
W @WalkingEmphasis Sorry I had to run after trivia yesterday. I actually only logged on for that.:)

So, I went to the gas station near my house, to let the woman who was trying to bone me know that the feelings weren't mutual. I wanted to do it in a neutral location with witnesses. If I disappear, tell the police to check under her porch or buried in the rose garden. She is out of her mind. When I got there, she was in the process of describing our very short visit the day previous. Then, as I get there, she says, "There he is. Yeah. He was so respectful. It was shocking. It made me want him even more.":eek:

People are insane.

Reactions: Jerami

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

People are insane.
Oh, no worries. That was before you showed up to play, so everyone was wondering if you were going to play or not.

Reactions: Jerami
Status
Not open for further replies.