02/10 - We Rally Cause it's Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Morning ya'll. Haven't been around as much but I bought myself a PS4 yesterday, so I've got that going for me. Have Virals graced us with their presence yet?

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Title: Predict 100 Stocks - Up or Down?
Requester: PredictWallStreet.com [A17T7LCJF0818V] (TO)
TO Ratings:

★★★★ 4.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.97 Generosity
★★★★ 4.84 Fairness
★★★★ 4.73 Promptness

Number of Reviews: 35
TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Predict whether 100 US stocks will close up or down on the next market day. Make 100 clicks, get a survey code, and you're done. NOTE: you can only participate in ONE (1) of our prediction surveys each day.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: None

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Why are the "masters has been granted" not showing up as red in the hit post for me anymore? Did I break something again?

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Why are the "masters has been granted" not showing up as red in the hit post for me anymore? Did I break something again?
probably

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I don't think it's highlighted red on the HS Dev script

Dutchy

Lion's Dimension
Contributor
Reaction score
OMG that walking to school. I totally agree.......but you have no idea not just how much criticism you face, and, worse, possible repercussions from the school administration (or busy-body neighbors).

Dd and I live about 6 blocks from one local school where she went to a summer program. They made you fill out all kinds of forms to let her walk. I planned to have her walk ONE day home from school/camp and the administration gave me a terribly hard time. Also, I worry about the police. Our neighbors daughter ran from her (she's a teenager - just 13) and ran several blocks to OUR house. One of her neighbors saw the girls yelling at her mom and 'running' so she called the police.

THREE cop cars showed up at MY house. (Four officers). She and her mother were fighting on a sunny sunday about cleaning up the living room.

A mess!! And (as a parent) you just worry about things could escalate.

Life has changed a LOT. I walked to school from the time I was in first grade! As did all of my peers..........
oy

the safety hasn't changed just the paranoia

jan

Reaction score
Morning ya'll. Haven't been around as much but I bought myself a PS4 yesterday, so I've got that going for me. Have Virals graced us with their presence yet?
no

Reactions: sinon

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Desertdarlene

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
OMG that walking to school. I totally agree.......but you have no idea not just how much criticism you face, and, worse, possible repercussions from the school administration (or busy-body neighbors).

Dd and I live about 6 blocks from one local school where she went to a summer program. They made you fill out all kinds of forms to let her walk. I planned to have her walk ONE day home from school/camp and the administration gave me a terribly hard time. Also, I worry about the police. Our neighbors daughter ran from her (she's a teenager - just 13) and ran several blocks to OUR house. One of her neighbors saw the girls yelling at her mom and 'running' so she called the police.

THREE cop cars showed up at MY house. (Four officers). She and her mother were fighting on a sunny sunday about cleaning up the living room.

Life has changed a LOT. I walked to school from the time I was in first grade! As did all of my peers..........
It's like that woman who got arrested and lost her job because she let her daughter go play at the park while she was working during the summer.

Reactions: jan

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Title: Take a task!
Requester: E S W [AYMZY429QZE45] (TO)
TO Ratings:

★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.36 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.99 Promptness

Number of Reviews: 106
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Take a task!
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Taken_Th has not been granted;Taken_Ch has not been granted;Taken_Hall has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 96;Location is US

RaiderJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Please watch the following 1 minute or so video and then answer a few brief questions. | PANDA
Requester: Lucky Gunasekara [A1LPBBXN3XQ7U7] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: We're curious to get your input on an important video and question in front of our app team.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; Location is US

a few minutes

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Finally some easy ones.

Title: Quick Hit 2 | PANDA
Requester: dan wachspress [A2GH1WLPDNLC4E] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 1.67 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 1.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 1.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 1.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4

Description: Quick Hit 2
Time: 15 minutes

Title: Quick Hit | PANDA
Requester: dan wachspress [A2GH1WLPDNLC4E] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 1.67 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 1.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 1.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 1.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4

Description: Quick Hit
Time: 15 minutes

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score

Geez where do you people live? My kids don't walk to school because it's 22 miles away but they do ride the bus and the kids in town all walk to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.