02/10 - We Rally Cause it's Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CindyLoUUWho

Wait, what?
Contributor
Reaction score
Well turking this morning is an exercise in futility. I begrudgingly set my TS all way down to .40 cents and that just isn't going to fly, I'll catch you all later on maybe... I have to make 50 valentine's day cards with custom glitter card stock and swedish fish (go to hell pintrest) because the kid goes to some fancy private school so apparently I'm looked down upon if your kid shows up with a box of Walgreens disney princess cards and those chalky hearts.
My daughter goes to a fancy private school, and I didn't get her Valentines from Walgreens. Fuck that. Dollar Tree all the way. 34 Disney Fairies cards for $1. And they're not allowed to add candy to them. Score. :D

CindyLoUUWho

Wait, what?
Contributor
Reaction score
And my son goes to a less-fancy public school. He got 38 Angry Birds cards for $1. He's allowed to add candy to them, though, so we might. MIGHT.

Reactions: jan and themildone

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Well turking this morning is an exercise in futility. I begrudgingly set my TS all way down to .40 cents and that just isn't going to fly, I'll catch you all later on maybe... I have to make 50 valentine's day cards with custom glitter card stock and swedish fish (go to hell pintrest) because the kid goes to some fancy private school so apparently I'm looked down upon if your kid shows up with a box of Walgreens disney princess cards and those chalky hearts.
piece of advice
don't worry so much about how others think about you, those that look down on others are not folks I give a fuck about in the slightest bit, I spent too much of my youth worrying about that shit, once I stopped giving a fuck, my happiness level went through the roof. If someone doesn't like me for who I am, then fuck em

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
piece of advice
don't worry so much about how others think about you, those that look down on others are not folks I give a fuck about in the slightest bit, I spent too much of my youth worrying about that shit, once I stopped giving a fuck, my happiness level went through the roof. If someone doesn't like me for who I am, then fuck em
That's easy for him, but it sounds like it would be tough on his kid. Kids can't turn that shit off like adults can.

And kids are dicks, especially rich kids

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Psychology Study | PANDA
Requester: George Farmer [AR14E95OJ6P6J] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.64 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 11
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Psychology experiment involving decisions between lotteries
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98

Desertdarlene

Baby Shorebird and Duckling Protector
Reaction score
The bird ones are OK, but a bit boring and time consuming for five cents.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
That's easy for him, but it sounds like it would be tough on his kid. Kids can't turn that shit off like adults can.

And kids are dicks, especially rich kids
yea, kids are the worst. and are products of their upbringing. If one of my kids did that shit, hell would be paid if I found out, and I made fucking sure they knew it. I had firm rules

Reactions: Aydiarose and Jaded
Status
Not open for further replies.