02/10 - Fantasy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short survey on crowdfunding activities | PANDA
Requester: Kostas Alexiou [A56YUPJRGJSVR] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.71] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: 4.50] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
Description:
10-15 minute survey investigating crowdfunding activities and different types of organizations
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.5.0

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Short survey on crowdfunding activities | PANDA
Requester: Kostas Alexiou [A56YUPJRGJSVR] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.71] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: 4.50] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
Description:
10-15 minute survey investigating crowdfunding activities and different types of organizations
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.5.0

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
does mturk suite prevent you from exporting directly to mtc if someone else has posted the same HIT?
Nope. It would have to search the entire forum for that to work, I think.
I'm wrong.:( Sorry

Last edited:

IPsoft AWS Account

Requester
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The second of our big batches of multiple-choice HITs will be going up in about 15 minutes. (2:30 eastern) The last batch had more spam from new workers than I have time to deal with this afternoon, so this batch will only be open to people who have had work approved before today. (Sorry! (to new workers)(but that's probably good for previous workers)). Anyway, this should be the last of the multiple choices, and then we'll be back to paraphrasing at some point in the future.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
The second of our big batches of multiple-choice HITs will be going up in about 15 minutes. (2:30 eastern) The last batch had more spam from new workers than I have time to deal with this afternoon, so this batch will only be open to people who have had work approved before today. (Sorry! (to new workers)(but that's probably good for previous workers)). Anyway, this should be the last of the multiple choices, and then we'll be back to paraphrasing at some point in the future.
sorry bout people spamming. this is why we cant have nice things spammers!

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
:ahhh:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Well that's lame.

And now I've decided it's all me because this is the first batch I've done.

Status
Not open for further replies.