02/09 - Tales of Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
fak. I just remembered I forgot to do the 10-day Iowa political survey today, and I only have my link/number saved at work. Does this mean I don't get any bonus? I wish they'd send reminders or make HITs, even if they're $0. I always screw up on these longitudinal surveys for this same reason :tearsofjoy:

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
4:25

Title: Facial Expressions (~7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Ann DeStefano [A1OX0ESY0B6M78] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.15] [Fair: 4.69] [Comm: 3.67] [Fast: 4.33] [Reviews: 34] [ToS: 1]
Description:
Academic study of lower face facial expressions
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.85
Qualifications: JJ-TAR has not been granted; Total approved HITs is greater than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
fak. I just remembered I forgot to do the 10-day Iowa political survey today, and I only have my link/number saved at work. Does this mean I don't get any bonus? I wish they'd send reminders or make HITs, even if they're $0. I always screw up on these longitudinal surveys for this same reason :tearsofjoy:
They said you could miss a few, but it is hard to remmember them. I could give you my link but I do not know if it can only be used by me.

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
It's not mandatory to check in every day. I have still not been able to get it to work today :(

Reactions: bxpretzel

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
It just means your bonus will be 50 cents less for each day you missed. The only one you can't miss is the last one.

Reactions: bxpretzel

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
It's not mandatory to check in every day. I have still not been able to get it to work today :(
Before we begin today, I want to apologize for the difficulties many of you are having logging on to this study. Our server has experienced some technical problems and it does not seem that we will be able to fully resolve them while the study is active. We have created a second way for you to access the study, which may work better for you. Please note that this does not work well (if at all) when using a Chrome browser, but does with Firefox. It may with other browsers as well, but we have not had time to sufficiently test it yet to be sure.

If you are using Firefox, simply use this link instead of the one you have been using:

http://dpte.polisci.uiowa.edu/dpte/action/player2/launch/936/22862?pid=Election&raid=*******

Last edited:

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Before we begin today, I want to apologize for the difficulties many of you are having logging on to this study. Our server has experienced some technical problems and it does not seem that we will be able to fully resolve them while the study is active. We have created a second way for you to access the study, which may work better for you. Please note that this does not work well (if at all) when using a Chrome browser, but does with Firefox. It may with other browsers as well, but we have not had time to sufficiently test it yet to be sure.

If you are using Firefox, simply use this link instead of the one you have been using:
You need to get your # off that, it will think you are doing it more than once if someone else uses it.

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
What hit are y'all talking about capping on? Thanks!

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: What happened to Sara? | PANDA
Requester: Cocolab at UC Berkeley [A1N1YFYVJGJSBR] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.88] [Fair: 4.74] [Comm: 4.85] [Fast: 4.82] [Reviews: 148] [ToS: 1]
Description:
Read a detailed story of a crime and give your verdict and opinions on the case
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.70
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.5.0
I'm finally going to find out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.