02/08 - Worldly Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
I have been here for too long today. I am going to be very angry when I wake up tomorrow. My own fault for getting a late start and slacking most of the morning. Hit goal though. :yesyes:

Y'all do good.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I have been here for too long today. I am going to be very angry when I wake up tomorrow. My own fault for getting a late start and slacking most of the morning. Hit goal though. :yesyes:

Y'all do good.
you'll fit right in with the morning crowd on the forum

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Interactive Decision Making Experiment 1(B) | PANDA
Requester: Market Research [A12W5HRSO4WASI] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.76] [Fair: 3.93] [Comm: 2.50] [Fast: 4.82] [Reviews: 26] [ToS: 8]
Description:
You will be asked to make a series of decisions with another participant. Your additional earnings in this 20-25 minute long experiment will depend on the choices made in the experiment.
Time: 72 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.40
Qualifications: No_Rep_2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96; Location EqualTo US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.5.0

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I know there's "other sources" threads, but Nerdling would like to know if any of you good folk know any online $$$ that can be made younger than 18?
(He's legal working age- just not 18...)

<3

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I know there's "other sources" threads, but Nerdling would like to know if any of you good folk know any online $$$ that can be made younger than 18?
(He's legal working age- just not 18...)

<3
good on him for wanting to work. Short of doing some sort of online entrepreneurial business / youtube or twitch streaming i don't know of any ways a young person under 18 can make money online. At that age I think its more beneficial for him to get a traditional part time job so he has something more tangible to put on his resume. Its never too early to start building that. I know your situation isn't too concrete right now but once you find a place to settle I think getting a job at a pizza place or something chill would do him good.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I made a thing, cause A Series of Unfortunate Events so aptly describes working on mturk.

On that cheery note, goodnight!

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
good on him for wanting to work. Short of doing some sort of online entrepreneurial business / youtube or twitch streaming i don't know of any ways a young person under 18 can make money online. At that age I think its more beneficial for him to get a traditional part time job so he has something more tangible to put on his resume. Its never too early to start building that. I know your situation isn't too concrete right now but once you find a place to settle I think getting a job at a pizza place or something chill would do him good.
He had a job, but we had to move... his bestie worked there/his grandparents owned it. (and he's been doing odd jobs since he was 12.)
He has extreme anxiety.... he's working up to working for/with strangers...

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
He had a job, but we had to move... his bestie worked there/his grandparents owned it. (and he's been doing odd jobs since he was 12.)
He has extreme anxiety.... he's working up to working for/with strangers...
I think there's a few people here with anxiety issues. They might be able to chime in on jobs they had before mturk and how they coped.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I think there's a few people here with anxiety issues. They might be able to chime in on jobs they had before mturk and how they coped.
Quit! just kidding. but phone jobs were the worst.
Seriously though I think it's like anything, after a few days things already seem a lot better. It's just always hard to believe it until you make it that far.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Pls Dermot drop one last time before the night is over

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::oldman::oldman::oldman::oldman::oldman:

Reactions: sudilly and Rerun
Status
Not open for further replies.