Not open for further replies.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've did them this way for almost a year if not a year, Wills have been around longer then some may think and when Will first started posting some where saying that extra steps had to be taken while using the bottom buttons, I never knew because I used the buttons on the right from day one mainly because it had the description right next to the button, I realized the button was functional so I started off using the right buttons. It wasn't until Wills started showing up on HWTF that I noticed there may be a difference because Wills would get posted on there and some would complain that Will was not a HWTF and a lot of peoples response was yes it is if you use the buttons on the right and not the bottom buttons, some where saying back then that extra steps had to be taken but that was about maybe a year ago. My whole take on this is EVERYBODY start complaining and maybe he will change it because I believe he follows some of these forums, I know he followed HWTF because at first Wills would sit for days and they started getting posted on HWTF and they blew up, once they blew up he dropped the pay down to 30 cent and a lot of people threw a fit on HWTF and the very next day he raised the pay back up to 40 cent.
I wish I cared about anything as much as you care about Wills.

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
I've did them this way for almost a year if not a year, Wills have been around longer then some may think and when Will first started posting some where saying that extra steps had to be taken while using the bottom buttons, I never knew because I used the buttons on the right from day one mainly because it had the description right next to the button, I realized the button was functional so I started off using the right buttons. It wasn't until Wills started showing up on HWTF that I noticed there may be a difference because Wills would get posted on there and some would complain that Will was not a HWTF and a lot of peoples response was yes it is if you use the buttons on the right and not the bottom buttons, some where saying back then that extra steps had to be taken but that was about maybe a year ago. My whole take on this is EVERYBODY start complaining and maybe he will change it because I believe he follows some of these forums, I know he followed HWTF because at first Wills would sit for days and they started getting posted on HWTF and they blew up, once they blew up he dropped the pay down to 30 cent and a lot of people threw a fit on HWTF and the very next day he raised the pay back up to 40 cent.
You sure are passionate about a very, very mediocre batch.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Play a game(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Duckworth Lab [A3LOVMGR896181] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 2.95] [Fair: 3.80] [Comm: 3.26] [Fast: 3.68] [Reviews: 156] [ToS: 5]
Description:
Takes as little as ~3 minutes
Time: 50 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.5.0

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Squatty

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score