• Location In US
  • Exc: [-911327463-404225] DoesNotExist
[3YSALWD2ZHR5BH9FTJKV69IJ2XDPHT]

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Short study about decision-making (~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: UPenn Researcher [A2M70XENI0CWIR]
TurkerView: [ $14.47 / hour ]
Description: This study will take approximately 5 minutes to complete, and you will receive a payment of $0.85 upon completion. You must be 18 years or older and located in the US to participate.
Duration: 60 Min
Available: 12
Reward: $0.85
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • cbabc011 DoesNotExist
  • rhsnlk98 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
  • Exc: [404682-404093] DoesNotExist
  • Location In US
[38MNOT6KXLFRULXZNHKYWSQOJ1IT0Z]

HelloHello

Reaction score
I'm seeing this again!
The EU has recently implemented the DAC7 directive that requires us to report MTurk workers’ taxable income. To be in compliance with this directive, please complete a DAC7 tax interview no later than February 28, 2023. If we do not have your tax information by then, you may be ineligible to continue to use the MTurk platform, which could also result in withheld payments.

Reactions: rsmath and Blakkat

HelloHello

Reaction score
LumosDC @LumosDC
I can log into User Testing again with my IOS devices - I guess it updated the app

Reactions: LumosDC

cassius

Reaction score
The EU has recently implemented the DAC7 directive that requires us to report MTurk workers’ taxable income. To be in compliance with this directive, please complete a DAC7 tax interview no later than February 28, 2023. If we do not have your tax information by then, you may be ineligible to continue to use the MTurk platform, which could also result in withheld payments.

sorry, amazon. I am not going to allow you to report my "taxable" income to the EU. What do you want? My IRS forms? My tax information is between the IRS and me. Not you. And certainly not the EU.

cassius

Reaction score
I'm seeing this again!
tax information? sounds to me more like they want our tax returns. that's the only way they are going to get our tax information. No Thank You. Crossed a line this time.

HelloHello

Reaction score
tax information? sounds to me more like they want our tax returns. that's the only way they are going to get our tax information. No Thank You. Crossed a line this time.
So I went to look at it. It didn't fully load but it is different than the last one they had up.

Reactions: cassius

JDWFM

Reaction score
First $20 day this year, and since I don't know when!

But I still would like some jury duty to come back, just sayin.

cassius

Reaction score
So I went to look at it. It didn't fully load but it is different than the last one they had up.
I haven't opened the questionaire because I don't know what sort of tracker that gives me on my computer. I wonder what sort of "tax information" does it ask for. SS number? no, amazon, i am not giving my US ss# to you to give the the EU. You're far across that line now.

Reactions: HelloHello

alk69

Reaction score
This would only apply to some one working in the EU.....and any work some one working in the US did for a requester in the EU. I fancy most of us do only a limited amount of surveys for any of those countries. Amazon will have to tell the EU about those. Probably impossible to tax anyway. They have no right to tax any thing else. This DAC rubbish is a world wide effort to tax everyone for every thing. EU can suck it. Get your Forth Reich garbage back to Germany. (just my small opinion, of course).

cassius

Reaction score
This would only apply to some one working in the EU.....and any work some one working in the US did for a requester in the EU. I fancy most of us do only a limited amount of surveys for any of those countries. Amazon will have to tell the EU about those. Probably impossible to tax anyway. They have no right to tax any thing else. This DAC rubbish is a world wide effort to tax everyone for every thing. EU can suck it. Get your Forth Reich garbage back to Germany. (just my small opinion, of course).
well, will try not to comment to that loaded statement ... but ... yeah. it is us in the us who brought those leftovers here in the first place so it's not just in the eu. if the eu is hurting from pennies from the work we do, which i suppose could add up, well, there has to be a better way, like taxing that money before it leaves the university and leaving us alone. there is no way i'm giving the eu my ss number and amazon has not the right to do that either.

HelloHello

Reaction score
I haven't opened the questionaire because I don't know what sort of tracker that gives me on my computer. I wonder what sort of "tax information" does it ask for. SS number? no, amazon, i am not giving my US ss# to you to give the the EU. You're far across that line now.
What I saw was it wanted your full name as it appears on your tax records and your address . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.