Not open for further replies.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have 4 pandas running and still haven't caught it and probably won't.
At this point you're hoping for a 2nd person to let it expire.
Should be exactly 90 minutes from now if that happens.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Took like 30 minutes and I listed about 15 things instead of the required 10.
Easy money. Fingers crossed for a bonus.
That website was shit. Ill just be honest. Great concept but it didnt seem secure or polished at all.
It looked like a hackers wet dream. Probably why they are paying turkers $18 to break the website.

I have 4 pandas running and still haven't caught it and probably won't.

I caught it with only one panda running at a 5 second interval. If thats the truth, I got really, really damn lucky then.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Tomorrow it's going to be even slower because of the Superb Owl, isn't it?

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Panthers are favorites at -5 right now I think, So he will win his bet if the broncos keep it close. Most superbowls I have seen have always come down to the wire. Its always a last minute FG or a last minute TD drive. I think I have only seen 1 real blowout ever out of the 15 or so superbowls I have seen. The ravens against my giants in like the early 2000s was the only blowout. I got $20 on the broncos. I think they will lose by 3 points if they do lose meaning I win my bet. $500 is way too rich for my blood though.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Panthers are favorites at -5 right now I think, So he will win his bet if the broncos keep it close. Most superbowls I have seen have always come down to the wire. Its always a last minute FG or a last minute TD drive. I think I have only seen 1 real blowout ever out of the 15 or so superbowls I have seen. The ravens against my giants in like the early 2000s was the only blowout. I got $20 on the broncos. I think they will lose by 3 points if they do lose meaning I win my bet. $500 is way too rich for my blood though.
betting is dumb. period. 20 bucks you can afford to lose and have fun doing it is fine. but 500 is just in a whole other world. I'm sorry but I preach budgeting and responsible money management, and betting on any game isn't

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
Did you miss the last time Peyton was in the SB? Seahawks made him their bitch, 43-8.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
betting is dumb. period. 20 bucks you can afford to lose and have fun doing it is fine. but 500 is just in a whole other world. I'm sorry but I preach budgeting and responsible money management, and betting on any game isn't
No, you are right absolutely for sure. This is only like the 5th time I have ever made a sports bet ha. I think its okay like you said, $20 for the biggest game of the season to make it that much more entertaining. I could never drop big bills on a game of chance. Way too risky, I got enough problems paying rent and bills.

Reactions: YAHU
Status
Not open for further replies.