• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Keep a Panda on for the PFA's if you want them, the last pic I had to tag 10 boats, I am tired, so I may return most of my queue.

Twisted65

Reaction score
well just got slapped in the face, got told to pay the past due and current water bill amount which is behind because of hardships before I moved in here. Guess i'll be turking every waking moment for the next month.

Reactions: Pleco

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well that's great...apparently a website address needs an '@' in it. The more you know... :wacky:

Reactions: Deleted member 526

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Lick them, that really throws people off.

Or so I hear.
I will add this to my arsenal. My current favorite move resembles what would happen if you threw a bucket of water on a tiger and then tried to hug it.

Reactions: Jaded

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The person that created the panda crazy script pulled off the greatest joke of all time. I am too lazy to change the alert settings so i keep hearing "NEVER TAKEEEE PRESENTSSSSS FROM STRANGERSSSSSS" repeatedly.
me too. my fiance knows that the sound means "you got something babe"

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Keep a Panda on for the PFA's if you want them, the last pic I had to tag 10 boats, I am tired, so I may return most of my queue.
Same. Tossing my queue back. Some images have 0 things to tag and are super quick. Then you get a bunch with 10+ things to tag. Not worth it to me.

Reactions: Squatty

laby

Reaction score
You can manually check the daily totals for the last 45 (or 60) days in a freshly exported .csv, and if they're all fine then it probably was the September thing and there's not a lot you can do unless you pick through the days around then to find the duplicates.
Maybe it was the september thing. I don't know why I didn't see it earlier:( I guess I'll have to try and fix it manually. Thanks for the response:)

Reactions: Kerek

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
me too. my fiance knows that the sound means "you got something babe"
My kid knows all the alerts now. "Mom, you caught a big one. Mom, the sound is for a lower paying one..."

He knows to yell to me if I'm out of the room and an alert goes off. He likes having the extra money, too.

Reactions: bxpretzel

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Hmm, I had the construction site ones, and I returned them - will have to try again

Status
Not open for further replies.