Hoodies

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Zippers are cold, scratchy, and stiff. And have you ever accidentally dragged an open one across a nipple unexpectedly? Some people might be into that, I guess. Not me.
Ah. lol. Well, no, never caught a nipple unexpectedly. I don't wear hoodies without something underneath. Usually a tshirt, but always a bra! (except for now when I'm still in my pajamas, but the jammie top is between me and the hoodie)

i don't like how the fabric bunches after a while since the fabric shrinks but the zipper doesn't. Its fine if you're at home or something but it looks crappy when you have to sit out in public. I like the slimmer fit of a non zip hoodie too
tricker looks down at current zippered hoodie. Nope, no bunching.

And I'm way too fat to do slim fit anything, lol! But I get that. when I was thinner I liked tighter stuff.

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Zippers are cold, scratchy, and stiff. And have you ever accidentally dragged an open one across a nipple unexpectedly? Some people might be into that, I guess. Not me.
It's cold outside, I don't want to throw on a jacket, let me just grab the zippered hoodie....and rip off chest hair in the process. I realize this is more of a "man" problem, but I don't feel like going full 40 yr old virgin everytime I want to save 2 seconds by zipping.

Reactions: kryss

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay but like why are the zippers right on y'alls skin. Do you not wear shirts under them o_O

Am I wearing too many layers?

Cat

Reaction score
No zipper for me unless it's bape

I used to like zipper hoodies, but unless you size up the zipped hoodie looks weird.

Reactions: kryss and Drwho10

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Same here. I have one zippered hoodie, and I hate it. I have probably 9 pullovers, it shouldn't even be a question.
Eggcuse me? What are you gonna do sign an executive order about it?

Take off a pullover from a person and you'll reveal a tyrant.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 5 Minute Research Survey for $0.50 | PANDA
Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.91] [Fair: 4.65] [Comm: 4.11] [Fast: 4.62] [Reviews: 383] [ToS: 2]
Description:
5 minute research survey about judgment and decision making for $.50
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Celia 1-20-17 has not been granted; Location is US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.3.7

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Thinking study(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Nate Cheek [A20FNDOAL4RK6N] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.67] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Solve some short anagrams
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 6
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [311429271-32218] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.3.7

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know, man.. I've never spent more than $10 on a shirt as a matter of principle, and I've got a closet full of them that have lasted pretty well. :thumbup:

Holy crap, the closet was my hiding space, too; There was this big cardboard box that had all my toys and some random clothes/stuff in it in there, and I'd crawl in there and tunnel down to the very bottom. Then I'd push the toys around to make a sort of bubble around me for me to have space to play/think. I didn't have the Wuzzles book record, but I remember them and think I had one that was something else, but I can't remember..
I did the toy thing in my bed. Most of my toys that I was allowed to keep came from other people - aunts, uncles, etc. So I would pile them around me in bed, and use my charlie horse as a pillow. His head covered mine. I felt invisible = invincible.
Confined spaces are comfort to me now, they make me feel safer somehow.

Reactions: minkyboodle
Status
Not open for further replies.